Xavier pics. . . . EPIC DAY!

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Mad as day riding! So many mad tricks pulled and just a hell alot of fun! Skanks had a little bit of an accident but we fixed him up. . . twas pretty funny at the time :p he was going a Little fast. . . . nyways, here the pics are!

Aussie - Tail whip!

Max

Skanks

Massive flatty!

And again!

Josh - nice as no foot can!

Start of a no hander

Liam whip

Tuck no hander! old school!

Toboggon

Skanks - no foot can

Lachie - whip

no hander again!

Al - turndown

Skanks - flatty

Al- Turndown! oh so close!

Kieran during a tail whip attempt!

Aussie tail whip

Al - whip

Max

Spaz being spastic :p

Al - x-up

Me- no foot can

Aussie - Flip

Aussie whip

Skanks had a wee accident. . .

We fixed it for him :p

Skanks turndown! Damn there good!

Me- Flip!!! First day flipping dirt!

After riding we retired to the pool at josh's place and had a bbq and some drinks. Such an awesome day!

He is 18. . . . . . . .

Last edited:

Mr jesus

Likes Dirt
bahaaha that was definately THE best ride ive been thx for the pics man and congratz on landing backies on dirt man! Lookin hot lachie :p hopefully we're coming up next weekend aswell, yay!

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah Tom told me you guys had a phat day when he swung by my joint on the way home, and these pictures are icing on the cake! Nice one boys, definetly be heading up there in the next two weeks!

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WOWzers :eek: your pix and riding still amaze me.i's just so bloody sweet to sit here and look at em.top riding,top pix.all round great effort:D

those jumps look soo sweet,do u have a pic of just the jumps there like so you can see them all

are they far from melborne city

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn that looked like a nice day. Fantastic Riding and Fantastic Shots. How old is the guy in the last pic though.. ;)

tonas

Likes Dirt
Well done fella's! What a fantastic day you all must have had. :)
Harry, Al and Mr. Skanks have out done themselves once again! Terrific!

Andy.

Darkside

Likes Dirt
classic day..
lachie is 18 :| :O
definatly gonna do it again... but with a vid camera next time so we can get some of the sick footage

shred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
man they are nice!!!! by the looks of how wide them jumps are you guys should try and fit two in one side by side and get some shots