XC Trails near Thornton and Beresfield

sullivanvizual

Likes Dirt
Hi ,

I am wondering if anyone knows of any trails XC/Flow trials around Thornton & Beresfield area Near Newcastle .

Cheers Christian :)

Keep in mind that this is private property, so it's probably a good idea to avoid some of the trails nearer the houses...apparently some of the residents are not too pleased with us riders making their dogs bark :mmph: My source for this is an employee of the mine nearby.

JIM80B

Likes Bikes
We used to regularly enter the trails there by riding along the back of the houses...thus making the dogs bark. It is easy to avoid now though by entering using this trail http://app.strava.com/segments/3309428

As pi11wizard said...Strava search will show you some great trails in that area...thanks to one aforementioned individual.

sullivanvizual

Likes Dirt
Yeah cool thanks for the replys we are actually riding on the other side of the highway, I will have check out that other side soon .We don't go near the houses at all .

sullivanvizual

Likes Dirt
Yeah cool thanks for the replys we are actually riding on the other side of the highway, I will have check out that other side soon .We don't go near the houses at all .

Finally checked the other side can't believe how many trails are in there, a few guys told us there's 15k's in there ...cheers for the links ,

Christian