Xfusion hlr coil shock . awsomeness

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
So i just bought one of these shocks and I'm so impressed with its performance .
Yet they seem to fly under the radar of radness
Any one else think the same ?
They are light , easy to set up and never feel over whelmed .

As previously used fox floatx2 canecreek dbil coil both were so finicky in set up and tune that they were never quite right .
Now this could be bike suspension leverage ratio, design .?
Currently running cotic rocket which is single-pivot .

Z

Zaf

Cost? Pics? Who did you buy it from? Were they easy to deal with? What mounting hardware does it use? What settings and range of adjustment does the shock accept as well as base tunes from factory? What do springs cost and what springs rate jumps are available within them?

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
Hey initially from Local Aus dis ,but accidentally were out of stock . So in a rush online .
there $550 ish
Has rebound, hsc, lsc
And cool feature has air adjust in piggyback with an axtra end stroke , bottom out control
Oh its called Xfusion vector hlr coil
standard hardware
As to springs i used my light weight canecreek
1520851817910-1656643783.jpg
1520851866406996825591.jpg

Z

Zaf

Can it take Fox/Rockshox reducers?
Any idea what servicing is like?
Where online did you go through, and how different was the quote from Aussie retailers?

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
Well initially i did purchase from Diymtb . Then there was an error in there stock ( the computer said yes but stock said no )
So i either had to wait for a fair bit or order online .

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
Sorry ordered from Ubyk . as previously wrote . Mind you only as Diymtb were out of stock and I was in a we rush . wich is a UK store

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Hey initially from Local Aus dis ,but accidentally were out of stock . So in a rush online .
there $550 ish
Has rebound, hsc, lsc
And cool feature has air adjust in piggyback with an axtra end stroke , bottom out control
Oh its called Xfusion vector hlr coil
standard hardware
As to springs i used my light weight canecreek View attachment 343499 View attachment 343500
Looks very similar to a Fox RC4.

Rider_of_Bikes

Likes Dirt
I long shocked a Hightower withone of these and it transformed the bike. I have ran many X Fusion products over the years and I have never been disappointed. I'm just waiting for the HLR Coil with a climb switch.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Waiting on their dual ifp prototype from 3 years ago..have used a majority of their fork and shocks over the last 10 years, been good. The proto 02 I had was interesting, silly light.

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
Shipping was quick . communication was bit slow . Would have preferred local purchase but wasn't willing to Wait .

Yep very like rc4 but better .
Has clever ifv adjustment .
One can make whole shock firmer or plusher thorough all of travel via air adjust .
With out messing up separate bottom out adjustment / ramp up .
Perfect for my style riding , set up pretty soft .
With no sacrifice to Huck to flat landings at all .