Xmas 2007 - Mt Coramba open day

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
On Saturday 22nd December 2007 we (by that I mean a couple of the locals) are inviting anyone and everyone to join us on the hill of Mt Coramba in Coffs Harbour for an open day of downhill action.
There is no catch.........
-You don't have to pay for anything on the day.
-You do have to provide your own private shuttles and adhere to the rules of the road.
-You do have to say G'day to me and introduce yourself............(only if you really want to ;)).
It isn't a formal thing, it is just a day where I and a couple of other guys invite you to ride our track as much as you can. We will have a BBQ arranged for the late afternoon (please provide your own meat, bread, beer etc), we will have some ghetto timed runs last thing in the day with some old stop watches (hopefully......:eek:) and we will have Australia's favorite MTB photographer Stephen Hillenbrand (material seen in [R]evolution mag, www.stephenhillenbrand.com ) on site to sign autographs and if you wear your favorite jersey you may even get a couple of photos taken.;)
Come one, come all. This is an open invitation for anyone who wants to spend a day or the weekend in Coffs Harbour riding our track and sharing the Christmas spirit. If you have any suggestions on something extra to do on the day, let me know!:D

Dug

Likes Dirt
If at all possible I will be there. Don't expect too much talent but I make up for it in enthusiasm. I can bring the portable gas barbie for extra cooking space and chip in with the shuttle work (well the missus can drive). If the road is suitable for a two wheel drive HiLux. Least I can do you guys have already done all the hard work track building N stuff

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
That sounds awesome mate, you are very welcome to bring whatever you can to help out. The road is in very good condition and very easily passable for a two wheel drive ute.
Thanks mate, I told you we'd do something!;)

sox

Likes Dirt
Xmaa

Hey that sounds like a good day I'll see you there.Also Cam,his bro and some mates will to.JB is in the Gong so he's out.Who else is coming anyone know or is it a secret.

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
Hey that sounds like a good day I'll see you there.Also Cam,his bro and some mates will to.JB is in the Gong so he's out.Who else is coming anyone know or is it a secret.
Hey troy
I will try to get out there. Got to work in the moring.
Mark and dean are coming out as well as far as i know.
Should be good to catch up :cool:

ecd08

Likes Dirt
hey dozer is it at all possible to gert this day gion again this chrissie holls cos im keen and i bet tha all of the other guys that turned uop last time are also really keen and ive got heaps of people just egging and nagging me if we can take them up but we dont have the space so it would be awesome and id do as much as i can to help and what not to gt it done with you guys aswell
well worth a think
cos its worth a full day of dh ing
cheers
hayden:D