VIC XXL 29er Santa Cruz Highball Carbon-remove thanks

Big JD

Wheel size expert
One for the big folks- Im 6.4. XXL carbon Santa Cruz hardtail with Fox 34 forks- 120mm, full XT 11 speed and new Easton 27 wheelset. Carbon bars and seatpost. Perfect condition and covered in protective tape. Brought a FS 6 months ago and just dont ride this rig anymore. Used it for commuting more than off road. Just want to have the one mountain bike (less to maintain) and get a cheap commuter when required.
Light, strong, perfect angles, short stays, long and low geo- ripper bike - just wasted on me.

Item: XXL 29er Santa Cruz Highball carbon
Item Condition:great
Reason for selling:not used
Price and price conditions: $3000
Extra Info:post and send at your expense
Pictures: when I can get it to work. Why cant it work with Apple I Phone. So annoying.

Specs
Frame: XXL 29er Santa Cruz Highball Carbon- current model.
Fork: Fox Float 34 CTD factory, with Kashima, 15mm TA, tapered steerer 120mm travel.
Wheels: New Easton 27 set up tubeless with Maxxis Ardent Race tyres
Drivetrain: XT 11 speed- very little use.
Brakes: XT- rotors 7 inch front and 6 inch rear.
Cockpit: Easton carbon Havoc 35mm bars (770mm wide) and Raceface 50mm stem. Ergon grips. Carbon or thomson seatpost and Specialized Ronin Ti saddle.
Inspection is cool. Will post at your expense. Pictures to come shortly.

Frame is the same as this one below and bottom pic is an XXL older Highball. Please message me and I will send you pics

Attachments

Last edited:

Big JD

Wheel size expert
I cant upload any photo taken on my IPhone to this site. WTF

When 3/4 of the world uses Iphones

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no it seems that i am the tallest MTBer in the world. What do you ride CT. Do you have anything you might like to swap- good to mix it up you know!!!
XL Niner jet9rdo and a XL Wheeler carbon fat bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
we should do a swap for a few weeks just to spice things up. I have a Santa Cruz Tallboy LT and this HT- set up SS.
We could hook up for a ride next time you're at Lystie. Niner is still in bits, need to put it back together

Big JD

Wheel size expert
We could hook up for a ride next time you're at Lystie. Niner is still in bits, need to put it back together

More successful than Tinder.

I'm working interstate for the next two months but when in Melbourne- definitely

creaky

XMAS Plumper
So the basketball game ain't paying like it used to hey ?

JD, it's a timeless rig so would be a shame to offload it for such a low price.