Yarra Trails regulars

Big JD

Wheel size expert
What gives you that idea ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
because you speak in code and riddles and wear a black skin suit and prow the Yarra trails and many men have dissappeared from the area and you talk to tiger snakes and the BMX jump builders have you tattooed on their arms and burn joints in your honour and all who speak ill of you are turned into "goonnies".

Thats all

JESSKA

Likes Bikes
You didn't have to expose me on here... speaking of Yeti's & big people, I saw this combination on Saturday & thought it may be you, but the Yeti was aqua not black :(

Big JD

Wheel size expert
You didn't have to expose me on here... speaking of Yeti's & big people, I saw this combination on Saturday & thought it may be you, but the Yeti was aqua not black :(

yeah no aqua is so ghey- no way Id ride one of them

Yetis are big people - only hairy ones who mated with a bear during a cold cold winter in the mountains

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Surely having an e-stoush in the dirt jump thread is enough to keep you entertained.

I finally feel like Im getting somewhere. You going to come and help me build some cool jumps, pump and berms and drops AC?

Rode the youies ysterday, awesome as per ususal.

I just cant get there at the moment- its killing me- need to show you around Plenty Gorge too (once I figure out where im going)

Last edited:

Big AC

Likes Dirt
Yeah I'm up for a working bee. Although I will need someone with an idea of how to actually make jumps, berms, and drops to provide instructions.

Haven't been out to Plenty Gorge, I think that I need to over the xmas holiday period. Where do you park to access the trails?

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Yeah I'm up for a working bee. Although I will need someone with an idea of how to actually make jumps, berms, and drops to provide instructions.

Haven't been out to Plenty Gorge, I think that I need to over the xmas holiday period. Where do you park to access the trails?
how hard can it be AC- we'll be right old chap

sedifus

Likes Dirt

Best parking spot for trail access on the north is the corner of oatlands rd and mackleroy rd. South side is end of kariboo grove.

Also check out opencyclemap.org for a good guide to the trails.

http://www.opencyclemap.org/?zoom=15&lat=-37.67763&lon=145.09129&layers=B000

Last edited: