Yarra Trails regulars

Walker123

Banned
Hi walker, welcome to rotorburn. Unfortunately this is a forum for adults who are interested in the sport of mountain biking. May I suggest, young fellow, that you go and spend 10 years developing some maturity, intelligence, and punctuation ability, then come back and join in the fun.
Naw sorry didn't see the fossil only sign thought was downhillers not cross country better get them false teeth replaced going to wear them out biting so hard. Ohhhh I see senior member ...( meaning ? Slow lane ?) young fellow lmao think I been around the block enough to have my say pops!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Yeah but nah. Picture a stag hound and a chihuahua.
Knuckles ill wager.
If you're the chihuahua, then I'd be a dachsund. Besides I belive I'd contribute at least a modicum of wit to the resulting progeny. Apparently he's a down hiller so obviously born of fire and lightening, with the testicles of a mountain lion and an impressive bovine intelligence.

Or going by his round the block reference, just a rent boy who hangs out at the trails plying his illicit trade for shard.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Walker123

Banned
If you're the chihuahua, then I'd be a dachsund. Besides I belive I'd contribute at least a modicum of wit to the resulting progeny. Apparently he's a down hiller so obviously born of fire and lightening, with the testicles of a mountain lion and an impressive bovine intelligence.

Or going by his round the block reference, just a rent boy who hangs out at the trails plying his illicit trade for shard.

City boy wouldn't know a trail smack him up the face naw drug reference what a surprise a simple comment about using a shovel to fix the fucked trails turns into a rant naw didms bahaha bit of bored fun in camp for me rant on tosser do you on a trail any day

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
Naw sorry didn't see the fossil only sign thought was downhillers not cross country better get them false teeth replaced going to wear them out biting so hard. Ohhhh I see senior member ...( meaning ? Slow lane ?) young fellow lmao think I been around the block enough to have my say pops!
Our education system really has some explaining to do. I have no idea what Walker123 is trying to communicate.

Or,

four real his werds are crazy knock to head otb stack rip it up all time conditions.
http://youtu.be/QyTyjQbvylg

Pastavore

Eats Squid
That was a better effort, but you are still missing a lot of punctuation. Keep trying. May I suggest you try posting in the downhill forum then if that is more of your thing? Perhaps you could ask an adult to help you find the right links to click on?

But the downhill riders on this forum tend to respect the trails they ride on, and the other users of this forum, so you probably won't fit in there either.

Maybe you could go down to the skate park and beat up a 6 year old on a scooter? Yeah, that'd do it.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
City boy
fun in camp
me tosser

do you on a trail any day
Are you asking for gay sex? What makes you think Yarra trail riders know about such things? Is it the 2000 references to Anulus Loop? Guys in leather? Or playing in the mud?
People are much more accepting today.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Our education system really has some explaining to do. I have no idea what Walker123 is trying to communicate.

Or,

four real his werds are crazy knock to head otb stack rip it up all time conditions.
http://youtu.be/QyTyjQbvylg
All I got was something about timmy and a well. Does anybody speak cretin?

But seriously does anybody find it strange that he took offence at the obviously accurate drug reference and not the stab at his intellect or the fact I called him a gay prostitute? And yes genius, I am spelling it out for you, as you are apparently to obtuse to insult.

Last edited:

casnell

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What's wrong with collecting rent to buy Chardonnay?

And who's insulting whom?

I just get sick of repairing trails after people wreck them riding when they've been under water.

Walker123

Banned

But seriously does anybody find it strange that he took offence at the obviously accurate drug reference and not the stab at his intellect or the fact I called him a gay prostitute? And yes genius, I am spelling it out for you, as you are apparently to obtuse to insult.

An adult? Hmmmm well you maybe able to find one to help with your search in ones age. As I am sure I let that be seen princess.
May even know a few 6yr olds could lay you out if that's what your into?
Our education system? Well I apologise to all the personal assistants,shop attendants and shop attendants who are so punctual in the threads, oh how I will loose sleep over this.......bahahahaha
And as for try another thread ............think I found the right biters for some entertainment.
So jump on your Apollo or what ever puss you ride and feed it all you like......lmao

Walker123

Banned

Choose to ignore your advances as I was talking about mountain biking as I thought sight was about. Guess your in the right city come mardi gras.

Pastavore

Eats Squid
An adult? Hmmmm well you maybe able to find one to help with your search in ones age. As I am sure I let that be seen princess.
May even know a few 6yr olds could lay you out if that's what your into?
Our education system? Well I apologise to all the personal assistants,shop attendants and shop attendants who are so punctual in the threads, oh how I will loose sleep over this.......bahahahaha
And as for try another thread ............think I found the right biters for some entertainment.
So jump on your Apollo or what ever puss you ride and feed it all you like......lmao
I assume you were talking to me? I know, I know, it is tricky to use the "quote" button.
But really, I should be thanking you. Normally I feel bad about laughing at peoples stupidity, but with you it is just pure enjoyment.

Anyway, time for me to take off my slippers, put a wheat bag in the microwave and off to bed. I have to work in the morning. I'll be back tomorrow night if you want to play some more.

Walker123

Banned
I assume you were talking to me? I know, I know, it is tricky to use the "quote" button.
But really, I should be thanking you. Normally I feel bad about laughing at peoples stupidity, but with you it is just pure enjoyment.

Anyway, time for me to take off my slippers, put a wheat bag in the microwave and off to bed. I have to work in the morning. I'll be back tomorrow night if you want to play some more.
Too easy gramps hope you get your shut eye. Know how you old folk are without your rest.

yiannos18

Likes Dirt

Too easy gramps hope you get your shut eye. Know how you old folk are without your rest.

here we go! :popcorn:

come-at-me-bro.jpg

Last edited: