Yarra Trails regulars

yiannos18

Likes Dirt
im trying to get through Yiannos- believe me- its like a different language - not like when i was a pup.
JD, I'm 19 (generally seen as young enough to understand the 'super rad awesome' crowd) but wow. I felt like my IQ went into negative numbers.
It seems to be like trying to reason with a brick wall.
If this is what we're dealing with, there's no wonder Parks essentially laughs in our faces :boom:

Big JD

Wheel size expert
JD, I'm 19 (generally seen as young enough to understand the 'super rad awesome' crowd) but wow. I felt like my IQ went into negative numbers.
It seems to be like trying to reason with a brick wall.
If this is what we're dealing with, there's no wonder Parks essentially laughs in our faces :boom:
well then you a wise young grasshopper and you will go far- the force is strong in this one folks

I surrender and gave up- publicly- I am a shell of the man I used to be from this. I quit.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
well then you a wise young grasshopper and you will go far- the force is strong in this one folks

I surrender and gave up- publicly- I am a shell of the man I used to be from this. I quit.
Yainnos is the Yoda of 19 year olds. He is wise and very powerful. And he's damn fast on a mtb.

al_

Likes Dirt
i am heading out this afternoon- see you out there peeps
It was a magic afternoon. I spend a couple of hours doing laps at Hans.

I think the loop needs some love though... It is looking a bit used and abused out there lately.

casnell

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It was a magic afternoon. I spend a couple of hours doing laps at Hans.

I think the loop needs some love though... It is looking a bit used and abused out there lately.
Got lots of abuse Sat from the spesh demo day - lots of skidding !

gnarly_rider

Likes Dirt
Can you take the whipper snipper to Bruce's and clean up the entry while your out
By gods, I haven't ridden the YT's in a few months; past Hickeys loop (outbound) its a veritable jungle! Forget trying to watch for snakes; I'm too busy trying to decipher where the track is!

Its going to be a damn awful Bush (grass?) fire season.....

CharlieDontSurf

Likes Dirt
Rode today from Burke rd to abbotsford. trails are in top nic and saw a few out. If there was a trail/boardwalk that linked the track under studley park road bridge to the monument area that would be gold. Having to climb the stairs interrupts two great sections