Yeah, but does your 29er corner like this?

Railing the Stanton Slackline on some local singletrack.
In hi-def via the in-player Youtube link for you geeks.

[video=youtube;33TbvdfxEb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33TbvdfxEb0[/video]

Last edited:
ride it don't slide it.
Yes, I'm sure that's what she said to you.
Ordinarily, yes, but in this case I'm going to give you a resounding "Au contraire, mon frère". It's a tight but well supported corner that barely has a 2m int. diameter & yet almost a 1.5m difference in elevation between entry into the corner & the exit. If you want to keep it pinned through the turn you very much need to dab/fist the rear & get the bike in an opposing direction to the corner so it can be flopped in virtually off the brakes altogether. Hence why my exit speed is essentially the same as my entry speed pre me locking the rear, despite it being a 230+ degree corner which you rise out of. But by all means though, I'd gladly accept a personal tuition- this old dog's never too old to learn new tricks, or to take on a new chew toy:brushteeth:

Hey dude, was good to have a chat to you at the pumptrack on Sunday!

Cheers, Todd.
Yeah, was good to catch you out on the trail, Todd. Stoked to see my old pump track still getting tonnes of use by new blood & reassuring to know it's being looked after. A little project that when I first built it I'd have been thankful to have gotten a spring/summer out of, which has now turned into a 5yr pocket of fun for a heap of Melbourne riders :thumb:

Last edited:

Big Tim

Likes Dirt
Just looked at the video. That Yarra trails above chilling wood children's farm yes? It looks like it. You ride that well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk