Yes, Farkin has changed its name to Rotorburn

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Umm. The ones people have bought are the few I had left over from last batch. The 220 shirts haven't gone up yet. I will post an anouncement when they are available. Please don't purchase unless its the right size.
oops :p
ah well:)

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
.... thats where i remember it from. Knew i had heard it somewhere before.
And i believe Scott has also used it as a fake surname.
I can recall recieving farkin shirts from a Scott Rotorburn, and thought 'Ha sweet surname'. Then later to find his surname is M...... something.

Identity Fraud this is. :rolleyes:

bunya_mtb

Likes Dirt
I understand all your reasons for changing the name and whatever els but why did you choose such a shit name?

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I had a sad moment today. I went to my inbox....

It was the last time I will ever be able to delete a message saying 'New PM at Farkin.net' :(

Binaural

Eats Squid
And why the fuck did you make it look so generic... Looks like a lame car forum, or vorbz or something. has none of the quirk that farkin had. Weird colour palette and all.
Rotorburn is pretty generic, and I say that as someone who has a fairly decent one on my leg. The new colour scheme makes the site look dull, too. I'll still come here but it does feel like Farkin/Rotorburn has lost a lot of its visual edge.

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
... I'll still come here but it does feel like Farkin/Rotorburn has lost a lot of its visual edge.
Only the top banner has has the new make over, and i believe the rest is to come. Give it time, it's going to be quite a big job for Scott to move everything from this domain name to a new one (rotorburn.com) and add in the new colour scheme, remove all the 'Farkin's' in titles, etc....