yet another bike thread

dj.josh

Likes Dirt
Hey all... Im new to bmx as im coming from a mtb...

im confused as to which to buy out of:
Fit AM 08,
Fit Pro Trail 08,
Eastern Element 08,
Eastern Traildigger 08..

any other suggestions will be apprechiated.. i have around $700

cheers.

DANCLOSH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what about WeThePeople or Subrosa's new range?

go on strictlybmx.com
there are loads to choose from

Likes Bikes
why do you guys believe the element is a better bike?
Firstly it's between the element and fit pro as they are the higher end bikes.

Element has full chromoly frame fork and bars unlike the fit pro trail. It also has an integrated sealed headset. The element is 1.5 pounds lighter.

For the fit though it has better tires, and stronger rims, but overall the element in my opinion would be a better bike due to the no need to upgrade larger parts like frame and forks.

milto

Likes Dirt
element

My mate just got an 08 element and they are sick i would recommend getting one of them.

Cheers,
Nick.

anthonybmx

Likes Dirt
Firstly it's between the element and fit pro as they are the higher end bikes.

Element has full chromoly frame fork and bars unlike the fit pro trail. It also has an integrated sealed headset. The element is 1.5 pounds lighter.

For the fit though it has better tires, and stronger rims, but overall the element in my opinion would be a better bike due to the no need to upgrade larger parts like frame and forks.
fit pro is NOT a higher end bike, and it does NOT have stronger rims, the fit pro has single wall, and the element double.

But id say get the element, sweet bike with good parts, very good value for money.

TOMYY

Likes Bikes
in my opinion the traildigger is not a good bike!!

while the element is a good bike and i would get the element!

im not shure on the other bikes but on your buget i would get the element

trent188

Likes Dirt
save up $1100 and get the subrosa pandora pro off dans comp its the best stock bike you can buy i think

pryaz

Likes Dirt
If your strictly on $700 I'd get the Eastern Element, but I got a 2008 Eastern Jane for $800 and I love it.

Hugle

Likes Dirt
in my opinion the traildigger is not a good bike!!

while the element is a good bike and i would get the element!

im not shure on the other bikes but on your buget i would get the element
Im looking at a trail digger, whats wrong with it?

ExilE

Cannon Fodder
Elements look nice indeed, from what I've been told from a few people they are more aimed towards street rather than dirt? does any one know how well these bikes perform on dirt or is that a no go for this bike?