Yeti 303R + Action UPDATE Yo 1/6/2010

cjm102

Likes Dirt
Yeah, cheers man. I'm only 5"9' - 5"10' so I don't know what size to go for, from what you are saying a medium still has lots of room for you, then maybe I should stick with the small.

I just don't know what bike to go for atm, I'm looking at either a 2010 glory DH0 or a lower spec/budget build yeti 303r and just can't make the choice.

Cheers for your help

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, cheers man. I'm only 5"9' - 5"10' so I don't know what size to go for, from what you are saying a medium still has lots of room for you, then maybe I should stick with the small.

I just don't know what bike to go for atm, I'm looking at either a 2010 glory DH0 or a lower spec/budget build yeti 303r and just can't make the choice.

Cheers for your help
no worries, yeah well if you've stopped growing you should go the small for sure, espessially if the one you tried out felt good for you, but i'm sure the medium would be fine for you aswell.. try and have a ride of a medium one and see what you prefer. and you will deffiantly be happy with the yeti if that's the bike you end up choosing.

nick_dales

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Cheers for your help
Go for the Yeti 303R,
They're like a Bitch on Acid

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thought it was time for an update, had nothing better to do.. except studying for a geography exam..

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sick bike's man!! how light are the bikes? put the gamut on the yeti;).
havn't actually weighed them, the yeti would be about 17.5-18 i hope, and the stp 13-14. and nah the gamut was 2nd hand and the bearing in the roler is a bit worn and doesn't run anywhere near as good as the mrp.

Nice STP frame, go to see its going to use:)
The headset work that i left in it?
it is a nice frame thanks ben, and yeah the headset is fine! just got back from a sesh at the bmx track, heaps fun!

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what was wrong with the 250
was alot nicer bike and rides better than an stp
well since i stopped riding park, and wanted to hit up the bmx track a bit and do some training on it. i wanted to get a bike with gears and just have a bit of a change. the stp is fine for the jumps, not as easy to move in the air but good enough.

that yeti is easily the best bike around, nice work mate;)
thanks! you've got a nice collection of bikes yourself.

dhr_matt

Likes Dirt
Top bike buddy... the more you ride please post more reviews as i'm buying the 2010 frame as soon as it comes out! :D

joshbb

Likes Dirt
sweet ride, not so sure i like the red. i reckon gold would look better. to bad boxxer doesnt make gold 2010's. fair dialled tho:cool: