Yeti ASX availability in Aus?

rockyash

Likes Dirt
Just wondering if anyone knows if the Yeti ASX is available in Australia? And what are your opinions on the bike?
Cheers

Tim

Likes Dirt
yeti

contact Paul Rowney,

go to the Yeti Website and under Australian contacts they have his email.... or look for an ad in one of the Aussie magazines, but they are here, have herd they ride awesome as some mates had a go on a demo one in Sydney somewhere, there good value too at $2600 for a frame.

Tim

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
i have seen the asx's in a few stores around syd and think that they have a damn nice ride to them especially with the 5th. but its made in taiwan unlike the dh9 and i have seen a few crack and even bend the swingarm around the main pivot. but that was while i was at the shore the huckers go pretty hard and they arent the smoothest riders, still the bikes are massive there now that dangerous dan is on yeti but he rides the dh9

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I agree, go to spoke(n). After running an eye over the frame, i reckon that its extreamly well made. Nice clean welds, gussets where you need em, not where you dont. very nice attention to detail. AND its available in matt black. DROOLS