Yeti SB-66

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Bike's looking great mate! Purple ano still stands the test of time.

I can attest to the SB8's being crap in the wet. Used to use them on a single-speed; high torque and wet slippery rocks don't mix that's for sure.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
no helmets?

saw an sb66 leaned up against a car at the trail yesterday, from a distance i though it was you but then i couldn't see the purple brakelines, was another dude about to give it a whirl.

ChopSticks

Banned
no helmets?

saw an sb66 leaned up against a car at the trail yesterday, from a distance i though it was you but then i couldn't see the purple brakelines, was another dude about to give it a whirl.

cant find a purple or Turquoise AM helmet anywhere in existence.....closest thing I can find is a featherlight roadie helment (2012 Giro Aeon Black/Turquoise)

I'll be back very soon and will be up in Hornsby as soon as i can !!! im dying to ride !!!!!

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Am I reading the packet right? Is that a 38t chainring?
If so, way too big norm, unless you transplanted quadriceps with Bradley wiggins or arnie, there's no way you (or I) could push that around!

Bikes lookin good though!

ChopSticks

Banned
Am I reading the packet right? Is that a 38t chainring?
If so, way too big norm, unless you transplanted quadriceps with Bradley wiggins or arnie, there's no way you (or I) could push that around!

Bikes lookin good though!
you not reading anything wrong Ev, 38T indeed !
it was a prize from a fellow RB member for correctly guessing his new frame (from a few close ups)

Ev, you up for Hornsby this saturday ?!?!?! im fucking keen as to jump on the bike !

Status
Not open for further replies.