Yeti SB-66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zaf

13.5kg tubeless , not a fan of light bikes anyway .

End of the day its the engine that matters and the current engine needs a proper overhaul .
At that weight Choppy probably didn't do his Helium charge treatment for your tyres. Did he put drillium in the rims? That might be why they're losing pressure.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
13.5kg tubeless , not a fan of light bikes anyway .

End of the day its the engine that matters and the current engine needs a proper overhaul .
Serious question - does he pose as a real bike mechanic and you used his services? In his parents garage...? Wearing an 'I love drillium' t-shirt.

Ok, so only the first part was serious.

placebo

Likes Dirt
Serious question - does he pose as a real bike mechanic and you used his services? In his parents garage...? Wearing an 'I love drillium' t-shirt.
He's sort of like an asian Sheldon Brown. If Sheldon Brown was a ripoff scammer that basically knew fuck all about MTBs beyond posting up pointlessly colour co-ordinated wanker builds because he can't ride for shit.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
He is indeed a fucking knob, that cunt converted my wheelset to tubeless without even asking me . POS wheelset is now losing 5psi air every week compared to my previous setup . FUCK YOU CHOPS
Losing 5psi a week is sfa.
If you don't want to run tubeless, pour out the sealant and put tubes back in, deal with pinch flats and stop your whining....

Z

Zaf

Losing 5psi a week is sfa.
If you don't want to run tubeless, pour out the sealant and put tubes back in, deal with pinch flats and stop your whining....
Wheels I got on my Stumpy were inflated for a month, without sealant, whilst waiting for the frame to arrive and they didn't lose any pressure.
5PSI a week! The struggle is real!

Status
Not open for further replies.