yeti superX

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
any of these built up on here yet?
i built one yesterday for a young guy to shred on, apparently only 2 made it to QLD
1.94kg frame, not the lightest but definately a stiff frame for gate snapping action

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think you'll find the overwhelming majority of bmxers here ride street, park and trails; as opposed to racing.

But then again, maybe there's a few racers lurking in the shadows on Farkin...

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I thohought only Graves and a few other select riders could get them?? if not how much?? (i wont won!)

I race. Bite Me.

Austen

Likes Bikes and Dirt
one production run, 250 built, i think only 12 landed here in aus
rrp is up around $1700

lobstar

Likes Dirt
sheeet that is expensive! then again as you said limited run. did you manage to get any pics of it?

BMX4X

Squid
Yeti SX

one production run, 250 built, i think only 12 landed here in aus
rrp is up around $1700
12.....?:confused:

I was told that the Yeti importer only got 3 into the country. I got one, Jared got one and looks like you "Austen" got the other. :D

BMX4X

Squid
Yeti SX

you've been had my friend!

I haven't been "had". :confused:

It was simply a case of wrong or misunderstood information.

Turns out there are 12 frames coming to Australia, don't know if they're all spoken for, BUT.........., apparently some country cancelled their order of five frames, and so there now all heading for Australia. Again no idea if they're spoken for either.

:D I just picked mine up today. BEST LOOKING FRAME EVER!!!! :D

Last edited:
Yetti

Yes all the Yetti frames are sold but I think there might be one more as i was going to add one to my BMX collection but things got tight and had to pull out so there may be one.