You know you're a cyclist when...

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Thats a bit weird dood
It's not weird at all, everyone does it but no one admits it..... right..... right? kinda like having a crush on your sister, everyone has one but no one says anything..... am i right or am i right!

*puts up hand for a high-five and gets left hanging*

Silly Goose

Likes Bikes
You know your bike obsessed when....
Even though you've had chronic fatigue for two years and your only 15 that 15 minute ride round the the hood is still the best part of your day,
When your in the passenger seat and you look out the window t the gutter and imagine jumping and pumping them in different combs all the time,
When you pretend to bunny hop shadows,
when you dream about different lines on a trail,
when you imagine pulling a manual all the way home,
when you take the time to post in this thread
I truly am a bike nut.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
when your wank den is filled with countless mountain bike magazines and there's hardened kleenex tissues pouring out of the bin and onto the floor, but you just don't give a shit because splodging all over the latest Saint Gear review felt so good

dunndog

Eats Squid
when your wank den is filled with countless mountain bike magazines and there's hardened kleenex tissues pouring out of the bin and onto the floor, but you just don't give a shit because splodging all over the latest Saint Gear review felt so good
Haha ha god you're fucked

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
When you continually fuck your seat tube in hope that you'll make bike babies, and despite the scrapes and burns down your cawk you are persistent with your penetrative cadence
I had to look 'cawk' up on Urban dictionary - top voted definition:

Aka cock but more readily used as a prefix to "n balls" or "n bawls". As in cock and balls, refering to the male ramming stick and hand luggage.
'Let your brother play with your cawk 'n' balls, don't be shy!'

dunndog

Eats Squid
I had to look 'cawk' up on Urban dictionary - top voted definition:

Aka cock but more readily used as a prefix to "n balls" or "n bawls". As in cock and balls, refering to the male ramming stick and hand luggage.
'Let your brother play with your cawk 'n' balls, don't be shy!'
Please don't feed the animals..

dunndog

Eats Squid
My dad is a poet, he must have wrote that, that's precisely what he used to say!!!
And there I was, spending a good few hours at the youies with you, just the two of us, and all this while... who'd have known.
They reckon Martin Bryant was a lovely bloke aswell..

Knut

Troll hunter
He did some awful things, but he never had a crack at his bike. That shit is just weird.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
And there I was, spending a good few hours at the youies with you, just the two of us, and all this while... who'd have known.
They reckon Martin Bryant was a lovely bloke aswell..
notice how i always rode behind you........

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Night riding the other uhmmmm night ... we come hooting through the trees and blind the shite out of a guy on his rig, no lights, pitch black. I've been watching lots of zombie movies of late so ... yep was a bit weird'd out.

Anyway, he be one of the locals innit and he had been raking the track ... yep in the pitch black ... stress relief apparently ... bloody awesome job for us too.

So you know your a cyclists when raking your trail in the pitch black is stress relieving ... we need more cyclilsts, send more cyclists

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You reminisce about the "Oh god, pedals are stuck" thread.
You see on another bike forum (side note:three regular forums visited, two are bike forums) a thread about how to get off a stuck pedal, immediately consider referring to RB epic thread.

raso

Likes Bikes
you know your a cyclist when after fracturing and dislocating your shoulder your doing
physio exercises in your favourite bike shop while looking at new parts !

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
you know your a cyclist when after fracturing and dislocating your shoulder your doing
physio exercises in your favourite bike shop while looking at new parts !
Not cycling but I definitely went and weighed more pairs of ski and snowboard boots with my arms than any person alive after my shoulder reco.

Lifting parts = great rehab and inspiration to recover!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
You realise that your ITB is real, has been ignored for a long time, and is out exact sweet revenge.
If I don't look after it, my ITB takes revenge like a woman scorned.

You know you're a cyclist when… you catch yourself reading the word Leopard as 'Leo-pard'.

charlieking97

Likes Dirt
when you dont have any marks on your body that arent from riding.... and cant forget those holes in my shins from my favourite pedals