You know you're getting old when ...

mars mtb

Likes Dirt
When you water your front garden in the evening whilst wearing only your jocks and thongs and chugging on a beer and could not give a shit.

Ratified when your wife calls your son to laugh at you,
Your son then yells "Dad but people will see your jocks"
I reply, "It's ok mate because your dad looks good"
Your son replies "Daaaaaaaaaad"

You are thirsty, your garden is thirty and its hot and you don't care.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
First white pube ... I'm gonna become a roadie and get seriously fit ... Or maybe water the front garden ? After my nap ... You know your getting old when there are just too many choices to make.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
........oh, and when filling out Web forms involves a 3 minute scroll to get to your birth year, and results in RSI of the index finger.

OTH Dave

Likes Bikes
You go to the hairdressers and ask her to trim the grey bits out and she offers to shave your head because it would be easier.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
You know you're old when you tap your toes to the music being played in the shopping centre.

But then again, it was The Angels - She Keeps No Secrets, The Police - Roxanne and Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall. Hard not to get in to that.

safreek

Getting a gun for your birthday in the same year you started school, gun licences did not exist. Parents took responsibility for raising their own kids. Bike helmets were not the norm, you would be called a spaso and have no friends if you wore one. 12 or 13 years old I took an old shotgun to workshop class and restored it back to usable. Try that one these days