You know you're getting old when ...

wavike

Likes Dirt
I ride with a bunch of very happy, cruisey people a couple of mornings most weeks. They know me as the Young Un. I'm fifty...and some of these clowns are still faster than me!
A lot of those still riding >60 were fast and fit when younger and don't lose much with age until a health issue or 70+

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
- It dawns on you that the guy sitting next to you in the car going for a ride wasn't even born after you left college. o_O

-When my 8 yr old tells me to be careful when I get on a bike, skateboard.. basically anything with wheels as it really stresses him out.

-Having to get the kids to read the ingredients or cooking instructions off the packaging when we go shopping.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Lols to the last few ...

YKYGO because you download entire albums ... the musical barbarians I managed to rear just don’t understand it.
“Doesn’t every song sound the same dad?”
But the reason I’m here ... why are my only FB friend requests from hot chicks ... it’s because of the cookies innit? Or am I back to my OP again. Young chicks dig old blokes ... particularly scruffy nerf herders

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
What makes you feel really old is when a mate asks...

"How's the school hols going"

"All good, Mr 8 went to the movies today with a few friends and his sister has gone to the Hunter Valley with her crew for a mid-week break " ...she's F@#$ing 6, I see my future is full of rocking chairs, shotguns and sitting on the porch...

Last edited:

safreek

Same. And on Instagram. Daily. I’m starting to think it’s a scam.
Nar, she just missed the aeroplane, probs won't refund the ticket either so you will have to send her more money.
My future wife from the Ukraine has missed the plane 6 times in the last month, she promised to leave earlier next flight