You know you're getting old when ...

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
YKYGOW
you have to walk out into the backyard and yell at the neighbors to turn their music down and stop yahoo'ing at 9pm on a thursday night
..thankfully the music has stopped, but can now hear them bitching about us on the back patio....meh!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
YKYGOW
you have to walk out into the backyard and yell at the neighbors to turn their music down and stop yahoo'ing at 9pm on a thursday night
..thankfully the music has stopped, but can now hear them bitching about us on the back patio....meh!
Your neighbours sound like dicks though. A little courtesy goes a long way. Although I am a grumpy old prick too...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
YKYGOW you start taking pride in how your lawn looks after mowing.and when all sweaty after that mowing session what you really want is a good cup of hot tea
OR when you get your kids to mow you have to be physically restrained to stop you from going postal when you see the lack of cohesive pattern they mow in and the missed bits they can't see.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
OR when you get your kids to mow you have to be physically restrained to stop you from going postal when you see the lack of cohesive pattern they mow in and the missed bits they can't see.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
At least you have something to mow :(

Jpez

Down on the left!
YKYGOW you leave your knee pads on till you get home because if you try and take them off immediately post ride you'll pull a muscle in your shoulder, arm, leg ..somewhere else...
YKYGOW you’re cruising down the Westgate after a ride in the middle lane doing a 100 and one of your hammies cramps up. BAD. That’s always interesting.

YKYGOW you pull in the drive, jump out of the car(with your knee pads still on) and your hammie suddenly goes into spasm and you have to hop to the front door.

slowmick

38-39"
We have a 3 year old. it either dries in the sunshine or i get to spend quality time in the laundromat with the local luminaries...