You know you're getting old when ...

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Your sitting with a lovely girl ... making each other laugh, but your treating her like your daughter ... :wacko: (maybe thats more fear of your wife)

When the maggie doesn't even bother for a second swoop coz it know your no threat

When your newest t-shirt is older then your eldest kid

*edit ...

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
That every time I get reflux or the slightest pain anywhere near my chest, the wife wants to call 000

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Getting told off for not knowing the diference between a goth and a emo

Commodore 64 was cool

moorey

call me Mia
When you start to ride the roadie more than the downhill bike.
Even worse, that I found an excuse to do an XC/Trail ride instead of race DH for every round of KOB (Its too expensive....its better exercise....I might hurt myself...my DH bike is old....its too cold...the tracks will be wet....)

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
When these are your childhood memories:

Heh = game and watch FTW - ever noticed how the history of handheld games has been rewritten so Nintendo started it with gameboys but Game and Watch has been completely forgotten? (they were heaps cheaper than gameboys too)

Norco Maniac

Is back!
when you choose the pub you're going to for dinner according to the age of the clientele. and they're all over 50.

when you look back on your life and realise you're seeing it in decade chunks.

when you still convert metric to imperial in your head to understand what a measurement means.

.....when you're looking at the girl serving behind the counter at the LBS and you realise your youngest child is older than her.

and when you itch to correct the punctuation of the OP :decision:

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
+

I didn't think it was possible to be this old and still alive.
Yep. And there's a long way to go before I pop my clogs. Not looking forward to how unexciting sex must get in the future.
Maybe I just need me a new crazy stripper wife. :clap2:

Trigger02

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep. And there's a long way to go before I pop my clogs. Not looking forward to how unexciting sex must get in the future.
Maybe I just need me a new crazy stripper wife. :clap2:
We can go to thailand once a year togethor Mooray if your game lol

Mountain biking is crazy over thier apparently