You know you're getting old when ...

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
The load of new school rap on JJJ is what kiils it for me. I don't mind new, but that is just hideous.

Triple M have stolen most of Triple Js 90s playlist.
double j is where it’s at for us old farts. It’s even a tv channel so you don’t even need the internet thing to listen to it.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
YKYGOW you’re cruising down the Westgate after a ride in the middle lane doing a 100 and one of your hammies cramps up. BAD. That’s always interesting.

YKYGOW you pull in the drive, jump out of the car(with your knee pads still on) and your hammie suddenly goes into spasm and you have to hop to the front door.
YKYNTSMARW (You Know You Need To Stretch More After Riding When)...

Jpez

Down on the left!
YKYNTSMARW (You Know You Need To Stretch More After Riding When)...
Mate I stretch before, I stretch during and I stretch after. I stretch so much my riding mates roll their eyes and young enduobro kids snigger when I bust out my yoga moves at the top of the hill. Just dont know how much more stretching I could possibly do??

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Mate I stretch before, I stretch during and I stretch after. I stretch so much my riding mates roll their eyes and young enduobro kids snigger when I bust out my yoga moves at the top of the hill. Just dont know how much more stretching I could possibly do??
You know stretching doesn't work unless you're wearing Lorna Jane.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ykygow you are surprised when your pc won't run new games. I mean it was well spec's when i got it. 8 years ago.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I humbly beg your pardon.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
just play old games, they are still good :)
I was trying to get games going for my wife who loves flying games. I got her flight controls for xmas. After lots of research and trying recommended games shes now spending hours shooting down nazis in a free game and loving it.

And the ps1 still gets a run around here. Like when xbox needs 10s of gigabytes in downloads to play.