You know you're getting old when ...

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
YKYGOW you mishear what your kids say.
Me: "You rode down to hell?"
Kid: "I rode down the HILL."
To be fair, the kid can be a bit of a devil.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Get up for an early morning ride. Walk down stairs to get bike. Hmm cold, dark, I think I'll go back inside for another coffee.
Once I would of been 5ks into that ride. Oh well the coffee is good.
I do that if it's raining when it's time to leave the house. Cold, dark, no big deal and it can piss down while I'm out and it doesn't bother me, same with leaving work in the rain. Just can't walk out of the house into it.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I do that if it's raining when it's time to leave the house. Cold, dark, no big deal and it can piss down while I'm out and it doesn't bother me, same with leaving work in the rain. Just can't walk out of the house into it.
I hear you brother.

moorey

call me Mia
Truer words were never spoken.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Get up for an early morning ride. Walk down stairs to get bike. Hmm cold, dark, I think I'll go back inside for another coffee.
Once I would of been 5ks into that ride. Oh well the coffee is good.
I hear you brother.
The rule is... If you've put your shoes on, you've gotta go