You know you're getting old when ...

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
not sure if this belong sin ykygow or crap my kid says - riding down the oaks and he's asking how much further, I tell him there's a hub cap nailed to a tree thats been there so long the tree's grown around it, and when you see that its all down hill from there for the last 5km of fire trail. great he says. pause. dad, whats a hub cap?

not sure if this belong sin ykygow or crap my kid says - riding down the oaks and he's asking how much further, I tell him there's a hub cap nailed to a tree thats been there so long the tree's grown around it, and when you see that its all down hill from there for the last 5km of fire trail. great he says. pause. dad, whats a hub cap?
give it 20 years and they will be asking "what's a tree ?"

#superbarilarobruz

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
YKYGOW you see a shop advertising a mass produced beer for 24 99 a 6 pack and think i used to get a carton for that price.

You can afford that fun little car you always wanted but are hit by thoughts of something cheaper and easier to get in and out of.

Last edited:

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
YKYGOW you managed to trip on a footpath and injure yourself. Out for a walk with the kid, place where the footpath is half covered by shrubs and the side is about 2 inches higher than the ground next to it. not paying attention, rolled my ankle on the edge and hit the ground pretty awkwardly. Hamstrings were already tight from return to the gym and this strained them in a very unpleasant way. and I spilled my nice coffee

is it time for assisted living before I break a hip?

Minlak

custom titis
YKYGOW you managed to trip on a footpath and injure yourself. Out for a walk with the kid, place where the footpath is half covered by shrubs and the side is about 2 inches higher than the ground next to it. not paying attention, rolled my ankle on the edge and hit the ground pretty awkwardly. Hamstrings were already tight from return to the gym and this strained them in a very unpleasant way. and I spilled my nice coffee

Give em a yell

safreek

You know I used to work at a retirement village, just saying. o_O