You laugh you lose

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Funny, I stopped watching them quite some time ago as well and never really thought about it until now. That video seems to be right on the money as to why I stopped.
They still have some good information buried somewhere in their channel but there are plenty of others who do the same without being quite so pretentious.
......or such blatant advertorials chock full of product placement and sponsor gear.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Funny, I stopped watching them quite some time ago as well and never really thought about it until now. That video seems to be right on the money as to why I stopped.
They still have some good information buried somewhere in their channel but there are plenty of others who do the same without being quite so pretentious.
The dark haired bloke (name?) definitely seems a bit calmer and less effusive than the Playschool presenter vibe Blake and that other dickhead mainlines which is a bonus, and Doddy's alright. But yeah the Lego EVERYTHING IS AWESOME plus the basic bitch "it's important to have air in your tyres before you go riding" thing gets old pretty quickly.

Faaaark they're getting prolific though, so someone must like them.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was looking up reviews on a bunnings wheelbarrow I got off hard rubbish cause the front end always digs into the ground and wanted to see if anyone else had the same issues.
Every review was saying how bad the instructions are, and then this one

View attachment 391125

Pretty sure I owned that wheelbarrow for trail building. It could really hurt when you got up speed and burried the nose.