You laugh you lose

moorey

call me Mia
is that garlic, salt and olive oil only or are there extras like lemon juice, cashews or soy milk etc? There's a few variants of aioli, it seems, and not all of them contain eggs and the like.
Can’t say. This is store bought. I haven’t looked. I don’t get it at restaurants when I can’t be sure what’s in there.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
is that garlic, salt and olive oil only or are there extras like lemon juice, cashews or soy milk etc? There's a few variants of aioli, it seems, and not all of them contain eggs and the like.
Most of the vegan mayonnaises use aqua faba as an emulsifier. It actually works ok, I've done batches with the liquid from cooking chick peas and from canned beans.

moorey

call me Mia
Most of the vegan mayonnaises use aqua faba as an emulsifier. It actually works ok, I've done batches with the liquid from cooking chick peas and from canned beans.
Makes excellent meringues as well as an alternative for non egg eaters. It makes a ton of stuff actually. Who comes up with this shit?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
What’s worse is no one told the poor lady the napkin goes on her lap not her head.
Lady #1: "Lol, this douche does not look like he's from around here. OMG - Let's prank him and pretend this is the local fashion!"
Lady #2: "o..m...g..." (Whispers to Lady #1:) "...look at this size of that f**king gold chain!"
Man: "Hey 'mate', why do you keep looking at my two sisters? Something you want?"

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Lady #1: "Lol, this douche does not look like he's from around here. OMG - Let's prank him and pretend this is the local fashion!"
Lady #2: "o..m...g..." (Whispers to Lady #1:) "...look at this size of that f**king gold chain!"
Man: "Hey 'mate', why do you keep looking at my two sisters? Something you want?"
I'll play.

Lady #2: I hate doing these RATs
Man: What are you looking at me for, it was her!
Lady #1: Cop a whiff 'o that, cat.