You laugh you lose

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Down in Sydney for training this week, and managed to squeeze in a walk once I got back to the hotel this arvo.
came across a guy walking his dog through the park, and as I have recently bid farewell to my little pooch, I couldn’t help but approach him for a chat and a sneaky pat of his cute furry friend.
I only then noticed that this little fella was missing his right hand hind leg..gave him a few pats and asked politely what his dogs name was, hoping it wasn’t something lame like Lucky, in which the bloke promptly replied ”we call him Manny”..I thought to myself that that was ok, Manny was a cool name for a dog..He then said “ it’s short for Manfrotto!”

Flow-Rider

Burner
Down in Sydney for training this week, and managed to squeeze in a walk once I got back to the hotel this arvo.
came across a guy walking his dog through the park, and as I have recently bid farewell to my little pooch, I couldn’t help but approach him for a chat and a sneaky pat of his cute furry friend.
I only then noticed that this little fella was missing his right hand hind leg..gave him a few pats and asked politely what his dogs name was, hoping it wasn’t something lame like Lucky, in which the bloke promptly replied ”we call him Manny”..I thought to myself that that was ok, Manny was a cool name for a dog..He then said “ it’s short for Manfrotto!”
Poor bugger, was probably named after a tripod because of his missing leg. I own a pirate dog, had to get one eye removed because of a tumor in it.