You think YOU'RE cynical?

G

Disclaimer:

By sending me hate mail, you acknowledge that I own all rights to the entire contents of your message, any images sent with the message, your email address, your house, your car, your first born and your soul. Furthermore, you agree to make your email address publicly available on this or any other web site, and you accept my views and opinions as being right regardless of anything. Furthermore, you agree that it is okay for me or anyone else to slander you on this or any other web site, in public, at your place of employment, or anywhere else in this or any other universe and/or dimension. Know that sending me hate mail is a request for character defamation, endless belittling and excessive mockery. You may not sue me for any reason, ever, and this disclaimer is subject to change without notice, and you are still subject to the rules regardless of any changes made. If you do not agree with these rules, then don't send me hate mail.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahaha, he just made me realise what i hated about the matrix, i still liked it though, but his points were right on...

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
that guy is hillarious.
imagine taking him riding and having him stack it...he'd be giving ya an earful all the way back home