You won't see this everyday!

Ben-ya-min

Likes Dirt
Went over to sutho today for a bit of a run and rode in to find this.

Not something that happens all the time. The Ambo's have a go at the berm!!! :cool:

We had to fix the berm:mad:, but it seems ok;)

Ben-ya-min

Likes Dirt
Wow, thats the Sutherland xc track isn't it?
yep it is bloody decent build to!!! the ambo was bascily following the line of the berm but it was too wide so it went straight over the top. i wish i got some pics from the back once they had gone:rolleyes:

tim_d

Likes Dirt
Had they been called out for an injured rider or something or were they just taking a shortcut?

Ben-ya-min

Likes Dirt
Had they been called out for an injured rider or something or were they just taking a shortcut?
na some guy old guy tryed the little jump after the berm on a ridgt single speed :p
he broke his colar bone:(
by the way we didn't no him when rode in and found him

J

JaRedy

I dunno, but i really cant see a problem with the berm, it looks a little compressed in one part but thats about it, it's like a 5 minute fix.

I would have been more shocked to fun into an ambo on my way down the track than my berm being damaged!

Ben-ya-min

Likes Dirt
I dunno, but i really cant see a problem with the berm, it looks a little compressed in one part but thats about it, it's like a 5 minute fix.

I would have been more shocked to fun into an ambo on my way down the track than my berm being damaged!
ha
yer the berm is not that bad it is just a good pic of a ambo having a go at the track:cool::p