you yangs pics!

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok dad got 120 pics over the weakend some are pretty good and some are average. so post up your number and i'll see what i've got.

i'll also put some example pics up so you know what there like. also have a short vid of that last little rock step down thingy.

also pics are uploading so just tell me what your number is and ill tell you if i have one or not, and post it up later :).

sample pics!
grrrrrrrr

yerp, that's me. :)

yer michael, pin it ya pancy! ;) (have a non blurry pic pretty much the same place and looks awsome, will put it up for you later)

Last edited:

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hmm couldn't find any of 406 :( but a few of the number plates are hard to read or a bit blury. so if you could post your bike and apparell aswell

number # :

gear:

bike:

mtb_champ

Likes Bikes and Dirt
me :)

i was 800 and something until a number mixup and i was there only on sunday

Number: 370
Gear: Dark Blue billabong Hoodie, black tld shorts, tld d2 carbon, blue oakley goggles,
Bike: black 03' dh comp, you remember me :)

Last edited:

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Numero 55, White Sunday, black/red Royal kit, d2.

Cheers mate!

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey if your got #419 email to: brettmartin10@hotmail.com
Black Ironhorse Sunday
Troy Lee Gear (white Red & black)
cheers mate
pretty sure i've only got one of you 419 out of everyone who has asked so far. unless i'm completley hopless or u didn't tell me your apearence and the number is out of veiw. i'll post up some samples in a min.

and can i ust post the one of you up fuzz? it's a pretty good shot ;)

edit: 4 people posted as i was typing so everyone up until fuzz i dont think i have, ill check the rest for you mungrels :)

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey can i grab photos of #667, black Norco, black D2, black Mace shorts & Royal jacket.

Sunday only also.

Cheers mate

fuzz

Likes Dirt
pretty sure i've only got one of you 419 out of everyone who has asked so far. unless i'm completley hopless or u didn't tell me your apearence and the number is out of veiw. i'll post up some samples in a min.

and can i ust post the one of you up fuzz? it's a pretty good shot ;)

edit: 4 people posted as i was typing so everyone up until fuzz i dont think i have, ill check the rest for you mungrels :)
yea mate post it up...
:eek:

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah i was Post #12 forgot to give my email: look@fairbankseyegallery.com
#737 red Foes DHS 2;1 Mono with yellow DeeMax rims black tld shorts and there all weekend
Cheers:)
hey dont think i've got any of you.. sorry. but when im going through em u never know i may have missed you ;).

also guys i cant be bothered emailing them i'll just upload them and post them here. be patient.

ned the rider

Likes Dirt
hey Angus its james
Saturday and Sunday
no. 837
bike: red norco 4by
on sunday i was wearing a fox blue jersey and Saturday i was wearing a navy shirt