You Yangs Ride Day 31st Of May Is Now Fully Booked

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Ok people rain, hail or shine we will be having a ride day on the 31st of this month, same deal as always $40 will get you shuttles all day, drinks and lunch. We will start at 9am and run non stop till 4pm, rego will be at the top so just head to the shuttle pick up area and jump on, we have done a bit of work out there on track 13 which im sure everyone will enjoy as there is no more flat up hill section.:)

:D:mad:Please keep parking to Drysdale Rd:mad::D

If your keen PM me your details(name & number)asap as numbers are limited, depending on demand, we may run both shuttles. Should be a good day hope to see you all out there.

Thanks again,Dave
(You Yangs Shuttle Service)

Sorry people but we are now fully booked out, we will be running 2 busses, see you all there.
P.S. If anyone has a number plate from any of the last ride days and are thinking of coming could you please bring them back as they did cost us a few $$$ and we now dont have a full set, cheers.

Last edited:

Staunch

Eats Squid
Dang, can't make it, stupid footy....

Any possiblity that you can have the next one on a saturday?

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Is anyone in the Melbourne area willing to give me a lift out there? Will be happy to chip in for fuel and redbull :)

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
carnt wait to go there and acherly ride........ i went to the race day and watched 2 mates race and i was only wishing, soo i cannot wait untill then

one only condition is that, pending on my stupid school stuff....... im waiting for my parents aproval:mad::mad:;):p:):confused::confused: