YOU YANGS SHUTTLE SERVICE RIDE DAY 26th OF JULY IS NOW FULLY BOOKED OUT

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think eventually it will be a once a month event, put it this way the more ride days means more funding for more track work.:)
Thats is gonna be awesome! Any chance of Saturday ride days during winter still? Oh and how far away is the website?

well if i dont get my forks back by friday from monza then it looks like ill be on the hard tail. look out kizz.:D
I always love a challenge:cool: I actually already have to beat luke's. I would of if i didnt have to stop for someone in front of me going reallly..... Slow.

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Thats is gonna be awesome! Any chance of Saturday ride days during winter still? Oh and how far away is the website?

Got a sneak peak at the new web page today and gotta say Sam from Get Pixal is doing a great job looks awesome, so in saying this im hoping about 2-3 weeks away.:D

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ifs and buts... you either did or didn't!!!!!!!!
Put it this way. I got 3 mins just before the double at the end and that was after stopping and starting again.

Got a sneak peak at the new web page today and gotta say Sam from Get Pixal is doing a great job looks awesome, so in saying this im hoping about 2-3 weeks away.:D
Is it gonna be better than the gmbc website? Just an idea but mabey a media section where people could submit their videos and pics up. Don't ask me how to do that but if the pixel people could do that it would be sweet!

trav

Likes Dirt
Put it this way. I got 3 mins just before the double at the end and that was after stopping and starting again.

Is it gonna be better than the gmbc website? Just an idea but mabey a media section where people could submit their videos and pics up. Don't ask me how to do that but if the pixel people could do that it would be sweet!
Yes, it is being built by a professional ,maybee even one of the best website builders around.Looks really well done so far.

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
talking to a mate dominic

he was a little bit late to know that the ride day was on

d.t says:
WAIT

d.t says:
are there places left for the ride day?

HARRY says:
nup

d.t says:
f-ck

HARRY says:
sold out quicker than ... um..

HARRY says:
give me a good analogy dom!

d.t says:
solder out quicker than nashworths sister on the street corner

HARRY says:
haha f-ck yeah

d.t says:
i really need to check the watering hole more

HARRY says:
yep

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
talking to a mate dominic

he was a little bit late to know that the ride day was on
I was gonna ask him if he was gonna go but i forgot too. Mabey you should make the watering hole your homepage.... if your reading this dom

NoogiE

Likes Dirt
Maybe the club could email its members before posting on rotorburn, so they get first dibs on spots?

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Greg, are you going out on Sunday? I was going to come out and take some photos and drop off the membership cards to Trav and the boys, but I don't think i'll be able to get out there.

Could I drop them off to you and get you to take them out?

NoogiE

Likes Dirt
Sure Garth, no probs.

Im still car-less but supposed to be picking up the new (2nd hand) beast on Saturday, so should have wheels to get there.

Otherwise I'll train it to Little River, unless someone from Melbourne can offer a lift down?

Always good to have a backup plan :)

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well... I may still go out, so if I do I can offer you a lift out, but not back, as i'll be coming back a fair bit earlier if I do go out.

Otherwise i'll come see you Saturday night and drop off the cards.

NoogiE

Likes Dirt
Ah sweet, you're a good bloke Benny.

Man to be honest, despite talking to you about it many times, I forgot you were going!!! Too many late nights in a row this week I think.

You dogged me on the laksa this week, I've been waiting by the phone.... :(

How about some beers tonight instead ? :D

Beretta

Berettas Bikehub
Oh and will there be demo bikes from bike hub or just products and mechanical?
Next shuttle day we should have a few of the 2010 Norco's to test ride. Just mech and back up this Sunday tho.........and I'm gonna have a roll!:eek::rolleyes:

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Next shuttle day we should have a few of the 2010 Norco's to test ride. Just mech and back up this Sunday tho.........and I'm gonna have a roll!:eek::rolleyes:
Sounds sweet. Last i heard you were selling your Full face and going all roadie:cool:

I'm assuming the demo bikes will be cressy's only?

Tomshak

Likes Dirt
Sounds sweet. Last i heard you were selling your Full face and going all roadie:cool:

I'm assuming the demo bikes will be cressy's only?
Now that would be really awesome!
But there is always the possibility that some idiot will stuff them up.... or the boxxers just screw up anyways