YOUIES WORKING BEE 11th

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Hey guys i know this weekend is mothers day but we still need to get some tracks open for you guys to ride, so on Sunday we will be having a working bee on the link track so we can finally get the whole track open. For those who dont know what track it is it's the one that go's from the stock yard car park to Kurrajong flat tracks, the part we are working on is an all down hill section with some burms, rock gardens, jumps and some wooden bridges.
We will be meeting at the visitors centre at the main gate at 10:00am, we do have some tools but if you have a favourite shovle bring it with you along with some gloves as we maybe moving some rocks around. A BBQ lunch and drinks will be provided, if you could let me know via pm if you are interested it would be appreciated.............thanks farkers.:)

Crowey

Likes Dirt
Will there be any more in the near future? I missed the last one and would really like to help out. Great tracks need to be kept maintained at all times.

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Will there be any more in the near future? I missed the last one and would really like to help out. Great tracks need to be kept maintained at all times.
There will be and it should be to finish off track 13 i will let you guys know:)

trav

Likes Dirt
The next working bee will be on track 6 in the next few weeks, working bee's are for trail work only at this stage.Unlike other trails, you get to ride the trails any time so you should be happy to help out with out any reward.

Within the up coming months there will be bi monthly working bees to extend track #12 they will be run over the whole weekend, stay tuned for more details.

No Judge

Likes Dirt
Cheers Trav, once uni finishes for the semester and I get some time off work, id be happy to help out.

Especially #13!!