Your fave BMX brand

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm old - granted.

What I want to know it what is YOUR favorite BMX brand, and why.

Not just 'oh cause they're fully sick, brah' ....go into bat for your fave brand and really sell it.

It can be for frames, parts or completes.

I'm doing an assignment in old-school (seriously!) so need (help) your feedback lads and laddettes.

PLUS - the brands you plug will love you forever.

Many thanks.:)

mtb_mark

Likes Dirt
i quite like proper. their shit is pretty fine. aesthetically and erganomically.
they come in some fully FRESH colours.
profile make great stuff. all the brands are pretty good really.
im not really into colony stuff. im not too sure why, but they are too full on.
thats my opinion though hey!

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bmx being all types?
I'm gunna plug for the racers! haha

Redline: Been there forever and really changed the market with their new flight range this year, releasing a complete of such high value.

Also Supercross: changing it up with some ridiculously light parts and frames, and dominating the US market. They do custom paint jobs on frames too which are AWESOME!

steve r

Likes Dirt
Profile, Odyssey and Sand M

Profile: Really well made with lots of detail and they are just really good, light and strong.
Odyssey: make real innovative shit and for a good price.

S and M: LTF.

J BOMB

Squid
^^^ this..

i was riding bmx 10 years ago and ive been on and off since.. as far as old school and bmx goes you can go past S&M.. i had a S&M bennett trails frame then and now i have a superstar but with a bunch of accessories S&M have made for years (101 pedals, redneck stem, slam bars)

:) first post

jackaroo

Likes Dirt
Profile: Well made parts, reliable, last forever, look clean and light
S&M: strong, look good, simple, made to last

ROConnor[htp]

Likes Bikes
S&M cant put a foot wrong and the only frams Id spen money on. there geometry is always perfect. sharp to turn and easy to manual, but not twitchy and you can still put the power down (out of the gate on a racetrack) without monoing down the hill.

and there street Bikes are just as good for there purpose, my stricker hase taken all 110kgs of me gringing up ledges, and gaps to grinds and other abuse without breaking a sweat.

Leeday.

Likes Bikes
Odyssey x Sunday x Gsport

41 thermal; all strong, decent stuff (minus wombolt v1s or the elementary v1s) at decent prices. A lot of the stuff has had a bit of thought put into it. Plus, they pretty much make every single part, minus chains.

Last edited:

birmY(>_<)

Likes Dirt
s and m
they are bmx as f***

proper, all shredders and have great hubs

mutiny, because their team is boss, and i ride the cosmotron. A very good bmx brand