Your favorite "Quote"

maxybon1234

Likes Dirt
Here are mine:
"The wrong way is the my way"
"never regret doing anything, regret being caught"
"A life lived without regret means you havn't really tried"

And saving the best for last, as explained by Cliff Clavin, of Cheers.
One afternoon at Cheers, Cliff Clavin was explaining the Buffalo Theory to his buddy Norm.
Here's how it went:

'Well ya see, Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole , because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.'

smeck

Likes Dirt
"Only the dead have seen an end to war." Plato

"Even a bad plan is better than no plan at all." Charles de Gaulle

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it's dressed in overalls and looks like work." Thomas A. Edison

Binaural

Eats Squid
"I'm a vegetarian. I'm not strict; I eat fish... and duck. Well, they're nearly fish, aren't they? They're semi-submerged a lot of the time, they spend a lot of time in the water; they're virtually fish, really. And pigs, cows, sheep, anything that lives near water. I'm not strict. I'm sort of like a post-modern vegetarian. I eat meat ironically."

Bill Bailey

axertes

Likes Dirt
I read this whole thread from start to finish, and I say that every bogan MTB wanker that 'quoted' "go hard or go home" or some similar twattery should be permanently banned. From life.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
The Dalai Lama when asked what surprises him the most

"Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived"

link1896

Mr Greenfield
“no such thing as spare time,
no such thing as free time,
no such thing as down time,
all you got is life time… go!”

—Henry Rollins

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Unknown. "If it flies, floats or fucks, rent it, don't buy it."
Heard something similar from a mate with Irish heritage: "if it's got tits, wheels or microchips, it's bound to give you trouble".

"Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your kids."

moorey

call me Mia
‘May I masturbate in front of you?’

Louis CK.

But seriously,
‘This is my last run. Haven’t stacked all day’

Every mountainbiker ever.

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This one is on the current like list:
But I am very poorly today and very stupid and hate everybody and everything.
- Charles Darwin.

We all have our bad days.

ers

Likes Dirt
<div style="position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:56.21%"><iframe src="
" style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0" width="641" height="360" frameborder="0" gesture="media" allow="encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe></div>