your shuttle rig

curtisb

Likes Dirt
hey guys

heres a thread to post up your shuttle rig. whether that is a trailer, bus, van, ute, truck, what ever.

show us your set up

mudmav

Likes Dirt
It goes pretty much anywhere with 35's 5 inch lift and lockers

THIS IS IT, WITH THE GRIP RACK ON AND ONE BIKE IN THE BACK ME AND THE MATES CAN SHUTTLE PRETTY MUCH ANY TACK NO MATTER HOW STEEP OR ROUGH THE TRACKS ARE!!!

todd28

Likes Dirt
pretty keen to see some designs especially home made ones as I am making one next year and need some ideas

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am trying to make this into a shuttle rig but i don't know how to put my bike in
any ideas
I got one of these.

I can get three, maybe four bikes in the back if I tried plus another one strapped to the back wheel. Maybe more still if you were real whacky. I'll get a pic later.

Jawry has the best ute-shuttle rig I've ever seen. His system is brilliant. I don't have a pic, but maybe if he sees this he'll get one.

Doggy

Inconceivable!
A beaten up 1984 dual cab 4wd hilux with a flat tray and 6 bike timber rack on the back. Cost me 2g's off a neighbour then chuck in 6 speakers and a sub and away we go. Seems odd havin around 20g's or so of bikes in the back of a 2g ute. Meh, it's a lovable shitbox

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
A beaten up 1984 dual cab 4wd hilux with a flat tray and 6 bike timber rack on the back. Cost me 2g's off a neighbour then chuck in 6 speakers and a sub and away we go. Seems odd havin around 20g's or so of bikes in the back of a 2g ute. Meh, it's a lovable shitbox
Just means your priorities are in order. :p

MTB MAD

Likes Dirt
here is mine i have no trouble with traction with these trusty 5 10's
but i dont like push runs cant wait till i get my licence

Last edited:

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heres how a mate used to cart 3 bikes around on his.
Looking at that you could make an easy 5, despite how narrow the car is. I leave my roof on and wedge the bikes up against the front seats then hang em over the back. One gets strapped to the tyre and the others get put on a bit of wood conveniently placed to stop the bike tyres hitting the road. I'd get a photo but I don't have a bike at the moment.

castlo

Likes Dirt
This is my ute 5 bikes 5 seats and no scrachting down tubes or cranks. Still have to finish off the tray sides, tool boxs etc.

that is real engineering and problem solving, very nice and looks the part too, how longer tray did you need to do that set up?