AM You've Changed..... 2011 Stumpjumper SWORKS EVO Pic HEAVY and Wordy

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I've only had a quick run at my local, no sustained climbing sections so a bit hard to gauge pedal bob, I'll report back on that. What I did notice was the shock let me blaze through rough sections that the brain shock wouldn't allow the same kind of pace.
On a particular section I ride as a bit of a testing benchmark using Strava , in full open on the brain The back end used to ping around everywhere and I would be forced to slow down to keep it on line. The fox through the same section Was more planted and didn't deflect offline anywhere near as much. Previous best times were around 1:10-1:13 with most rides around 1:20. First run on the fox was 1:13 then when I knew I could go harder than normal without losing it I put down a 0:46 taking the KOM by 5 seconds....

I know that's anecdotal but I've pushed a pushed to get faster down that bit and always come up short.

Last edited:

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Decided to pull the trigger on xx1 after finding a bargain on the FB trading groups.

Now seeing another bargain I'm questioning if I should have gone pikes instead....

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
XX1, pikes AND taco's for dinner? living the dream.
Hahah

I've though about pikes for a while. A bit overkill for my weight and this bike build. If I ever get a bronson or sb5c that's where the pikes will end up. Buying new 26" forks in this day and age is a bit of a waste.... Unless I ran 650b with a 26" wheel like moorey.

At least the drivetrain is interchangeable.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
A bit of a strange one but I’m seriously looking at buying a new dream bike.....
what would be a reasonable price to ask selling this bike as is.

Changes from pic
2015 Fox RP23
Full Xx1 drivetrain
Guide ultimates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Should have updated, sold this last year for $1500 after advertising for 1800. Wish i'd kept it now.... with covid could have made a mint haha