Yup Boys latest ...dont bother

binner

Hath shat hymself
.well here's another yup Boys vid ...Coffs race weekend.......26 meg's of it .....

sorry guys ...just D/L ed it and audio is whack e whack ...will post it up tonite ....fixed and maybe a few new scenes.......

Last edited:

reej

Likes Dirt
yehhhh 2%.
thanx for that. does it have footage from saturday aswell or are you going to make me wait 3hr32 mins to see????

MTBWANNABE

Banned
Yeah that was stupidly slow - havn't watched it yet.

But is it in the New Format for the player? Or the older one (i STILL can't watch the new shit :confused: )

binner

Hath shat hymself
wait

reej said:
yehhhh 2%.
thanx for that. does it have footage from saturday aswell or are you going to make me wait 3hr32 mins to see????

yeah you are going to have to wait......and it's only Sun....I'll be sending Dozer a DVD or 2 or 5 so ask nicely and you may recieve a DVD quality copy;) ........

......44 downloads ....feedback people...feedback

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Feedback?.....as always mate she's a ripper. It is a good touch with the lighter side of things in all of your flicks. I'm really glad you got footage of the groupie in it...I really enjoy watching her being a .... Good stuff Kankle! Don't forget my DVD, you have the right source....;)

binner

Hath shat hymself
cheers

...Thanks Dozer, i just D/L ed it this morn at work and the Farkin audio is out a whack...!!!!:mad: :mad: ....I am looking at it tonight and will post it up new n improved........

Cheers .........kankle boy