is it the longest

• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

EMF

Eats Squid
who is in...travelling or just doing 1 place.....there's soo much more than just derby;)
is this going to be our real 2020 bday party, cause i missed out on my 50th....thanks C O V I D
just around the corner at the liquor store

clockworked

Like an orange
who is in...travelling or just doing 1 place.....there's soo much more than just derby;)
is this going to be our real 2020 bday party, cause i missed out on my 50th....thanks C O V I D
I can take you for a spin around a few local loops in hobart if you're keen! Ebike friendly

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
that looks like a fun little trail...parts of it could be mistaken for Awaba down here in Newie.
be a while before we can hit the trails again, sooooo much rain and most of the good trails are usually damp at the best of times anyhow :(
what bike are you riding, Giant Trance E+1?

binner

Hath shat hymself
I can take you for a spin around a few local loops in hobart if you're keen! Ebike friendly
hey fella,
would like to hook up if possible, maybe Monday arvo 19th April, how long would it take to do that loop you posted up on the tassie thread?. our trip has been cut by 4 days so going to smash as much in...we pick up camper at 11am in Hobart. Was hoping to go like Hobart Meehan Mon arvo then drive to launi, crash the nite somewhere near Trevallyn. Do Trevallyn, wild Mersey and Merseyvale all day Tuesday(possibly Wed aswell) . Crash in Latrobe Tues nite then up early and drive across to Derby and smash out 2 .5 days in Derby. Then back to hobo airport for Sunday flyout.
Not sure but this was a rough loop of Tas trails in 5 days of actual riding.

clockworked

Like an orange
hey fella,
would like to hook up if possible, maybe Monday arvo 19th April, how long would it take to do that loop you posted up on the tassie thread?. our trip has been cut by 4 days so going to smash as much in...we pick up camper at 11am in Hobart. Was hoping to go like Hobart Meehan Mon arvo then drive to launi, crash the nite somewhere near Trevallyn. Do Trevallyn, wild Mersey and Merseyvale all day Tuesday(possibly Wed aswell) . Crash in Latrobe Tues nite then up early and drive across to Derby and smash out 2 .5 days in Derby. Then back to hobo airport for Sunday flyout.
Not sure but this was a rough loop of Tas trails in 5 days of actual riding.
Sounds like a pretty good plan!
I work mondays so I'm not sure I'll fit into your driving plans, but we could do a night ride, or if you're keen i can block out some time and probably get there for a 4pm start. I've got water and a 15A power supply in my front yard too if you want to park at mine after the ride. Its only minutes from meehan. Shoot me a text and we can nut out the details

As for time- that'd take 2 hours on a normal bike and a bit less on an ebike, mainly because you could repeat a few bits. The loop looks difficult when written out, but its all super obvious when riding it

EMF

Eats Squid
Sounds like a pretty good plan!
I work mondays so I'm not sure I'll fit into your driving plans, but we could do a night ride, or if you're keen i can block out some time and probably get there for a 4pm start. I've got water and a 15A power supply in my front yard too if you want to park at mine after the ride. Its only minutes from meehan. Shoot me a text and we can nut out the details

As for time- that'd take 2 hours on a normal bike and a bit less on an ebike, mainly because you could repeat a few bits. The loop looks difficult when written out, but its all super obvious when riding it
Thanks for the invite
We will riding non ebike machines
Can bring lights