• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
it sets the precum to full

got toods interested in clear on sunday. lets set a time. we can go in my ute or meet at yours binner.
sweet... My 09 RC3 66's arrived today (sorry Toods,I am a zocchi guy at heart:eek:) how bout an arvo session? lets meet at yr joint then bust out from there..you set the time mofo

binner

Hath shat hymself
mugger loves tight asses

sweet... My 09 RC3 66's arrived today (sorry Toods,I am a zocchi guy at heart:eek:) how bout an arvo session? lets meet at yr joint then bust out from there..you set the time mofo
where is mugger, he will be in the gayclear action

I could have a buddy coming along too, on a super sweet Highline...Joey B, cruisy dude and all that

A good lineup ...5 hot guys riding like they own it

Last edited:

Quintin

Eats Squid
make it 2pm at ghetto heights on sunday.

mugger will have to text for address.

binner

Hath shat hymself
It is worth the anger and partner abuse

Ok, So I am now very very happy with my rig. This is it, no changes, no more spending....a rig and components I've always wanted.
Probibly my last DH bike I will have. I have been shown the world of F I X I E commuters...;)

Attachments

Last edited:

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Ok, So I am now very very happy with my rig. This is it, no changes, no more spending....a rig and components I've always wanted.
Probibly my last DH bike I will have. I have been shown the world of F I X I E commuters...;)
Thank fuck.

binner

Hath shat hymself
old times

so after probibly close to 1 year I see that clear kok doesnt change and neither does the dribble that Toodles spouts forth from his mouth. ;) :p

Good riding , good trains , good crew, a lot of casing going on ...good times.

see you in spain

Last edited:

Quintin

Eats Squid
so after probibly close to 1 year I see that clear kok doesnt change and neither does the dribble that Toodles spouts forth from his mouth. ;) :p

Good riding , good trains , good crew, a lot of casing going on ...good times.

see you in spain
MASSIVE casing. the v10 should be in halves

EMF

Eats Squid
game over man

Ok, So I am now very very happy with my kok. This is it, no changes, no more spending....a kok and components I've always wanted.
Probably my last kok I will have. I have been shown the world of death commuters...;)
so close but so far to blow it all away

truely amazing the DHR looks not like a DBR:eek:

keep it and walk away binkok:D

binner

Hath shat hymself
the weight is going up

no boasting...in Manila for the weekend

changed to a minion on the front, must be up to 18 kg now