is it the longest

• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

blacky

Likes Dirt
we are heading out to clear on sunday, be good to catch up. Got a new start to the track planned next to the road we roll down from the car park........ just riding this weekend :) the tracks is heaps good lol

blacky

Likes Dirt
Sunday 930 am big crew heading to clear. Be good to get all the local boys together and start getting Down hill back on track, Building and hanging out. We need more tracks but first lets just fix what we have. Its just a bit of hard work... Any how im over all this race shit im going to still race but the weekends on the local trails with all the boys that shit is were its at :) Tambo is next on the list !!!

binner

Hath shat hymself
Sunday 930 am big crew heading to clear. Be good to get all the local boys together and start getting Down hill back on track, Building and hanging out. We need more tracks but first lets just fix what we have. Its just a bit of hard work... Any how im over all this race shit im going to still race but the weekends on the local trails with all the boys that shit is were its at :) Tambo is next on the list !!!
well said.....umm I'm up to help out at clear,I enjoy clear because it's close, easy to shuttle has some pedal sections for the ol cardio, could actually be an even better trail if you are starting freshies up the top .....

Mugger

Senir oMermber
well said.....umm I'm up to help out at clear,I enjoy clear because it's close, easy to shuttle has some pedal sections for the ol cardio, could actually be an even better trail if you are starting freshies up the top .....
You'll love the new gap - get the poo stance rolling again.