• yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

EMF

Eats Squid
bunya kok

:confused:
Thanks for the hook up.
Was great to hit some dirt after so long!
Gotta be atleast 18mths since any DH action ... FUCK!
It felt good.
Shaking like a epo takin a piss before the first run, amped with adrenaline.
Morphine patches are king, Fuck the pain away.
Mems, the good ole days.
Missed the Yup's and the good times.
I'm back!
Sweaty speed dust... nice!
Cheers Lea n Halle Berry for shuttles.
Sikpup, Have a shave!:D

see u there on your directive nig lover:cool:

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
me n troy want to spend a good day or two in Van on the way home yes.Trust me by you will be fucked after 3 weeks in whistler riding ..ask Troy, it will be good to hook up with kram and maybe do a day or two on a diff mountain, bit of a road trip
Who are you guys kidding. You'll be fucked after 3 runs in Whistler haha. You know it's true.

Just booked some time off work for when you guys are here. July 10-18

We can do some riding in Squamish and Pemberton if you want to mix it up a bit. I'm also hoping to make a road trip out to Golden to ride the Mt 7 psychosis track. I can take 3 others with me (4 if you want to really cramp it up in total discomfort). There's also Martha's Creek on the way to Golden. I've never ridden it there, but whenever I say Mt 7 is the best DH in the world, I'm often corrected to 2nd best with Martha's creek being 1st.

Whistler is the best bike park in the world, no arguing there. Not the best tracks in the world though. If you guys want more, there is more on the table.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Who are you guys kidding. You'll be fucked after 3 runs in Whistler haha. You know it's true.

We can do some riding in Squamish and Pemberton if you want to mix it up a bit. I'm also hoping to make a road trip out to Golden to ride the Mt 7 psychosis track. I can take 3 others with me (4 if you want to really cramp it up in total discomfort). There's also Martha's Creek on the way to Golden. I've never ridden it there, but whenever I say Mt 7 is the best DH in the world, I'm often corrected to 2nd best with Martha's creek being 1st.

Whistler is the best bike park in the world, no arguing there. Not the best tracks in the world though. If you guys want more, there is more on the table.
Count me in.

Mugger

Senir oMermber

Mt 7 the track they did the red bull race where you'd only get 1 or 2 runs including a race run?

Be keeen as regardless.

binner

Hath shat hymself
master chef

what a great guy

siz

Eats Squid
Masif

siz

old man gb available at bunya every saturday morning. no pushing, all pedalling, and some failing. i havent disappointed in the failure department lately.

about 7am or 730am is a good time nowadays.
7.30am, its a long drive from the sunny coast!
None of you goons racing on Sundee then?

Its $70 to compete for whistles, streamers, water bottle cages and 16" tubes.
Pass, but going to watch.
:rolleyes:

i'll book the crew
Locked n loaded for trail abuse
:confused:

see u there on your directive nig lover:cool:
Where's the hook up point?
Parklands for future rides up here sometime

Nice monster shuttle truck!

ok lock saturday in - be in contact for details
7.30am, sat, meet??

what a great guy
Halibut

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
I can smell that bear from here,where are the cubs.......................

11 weeks and 4 days till we are drinking at the GLC and talking bout the first day on an actual mountain, not an acclivity like here..............

EMF

Eats Squid
white teeth

7.30am, its a long drive from the sunny coast!

Pass, but going to watch.

Locked n loaded for trail abuse

Where's the hook up point?
Parklands for future rides up here sometime

Nice monster shuttle truck!

7.30am, sat, meet??

Halibut
2nd public toliets carpark after the soccer club along the jinker boulevarde

chev lick

binner

Hath shat hymself
play the vine

just thought I'd watch hey hey its saturday .................geeeebus holy moses who is the hottie violinist in the band.............smokin hot!!

Quintin

Eats Squid
junk

Your both talking about the parking spot halfway along Jinker Track eh?
yep

Righto whos in for the xc at bunya on saturday morning. 730am start at the middle carpark on the jinker track.

its time to get mega on bunya state forest.

so far i know of the following.

Q
EMF
Shaneblo
Siz
Bill
Mugger

anyone else interested post up and meet us there.

EMF

Eats Squid
blaze king

yep

Righto whos in for the xc at bunya on saturday morning. 730am start at the middle carpark on the jinker track.

Q
EMF
Shaneblo
Siz
Bill
Mugger

billy - it has een a long time

siz

Eats Squid
Who were those guys??

yep

Q
EMF
Shaneblo
Siz
Bill
Mugger

billy - it has een a long time
Looking forward to plenty of laughs, lots of yelling and abuse!

Mugger

Senir oMermber
yep

Q
EMF
Shaneblo
Siz
Bill
Mugger

Jinker track location?

Looking forward to plenty of laughs, lots of yelling and abuse!
:eek::eek: