is it the longest

• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

MadMatt

The MiniMan
Hey there all you young Yup Munts, how`s it all been hangin? Long time no see, hope you all had a wonderful Anzac day holiday (i worked) :-(

anyways,,, just letting you all know that i`m offering my trusty old Da-Bomb DH rig for sale & was hoping you guys could help point people towards buying it for me

as you all should know it is totally un-break-able,,, if i can`t break it then no-one can,,, it`s the later model that came out with the revised-stronger rear arm, it has brand new 888s on it with the you-beauty Aerial tripple clamp thingys,,, X0 derailure & shifter (also brand new),,, it has tripple wall rear rim (Un-breako),,, pretty new tyres front & rear, my own chain guide (un-breako),,, & near new 6-pot brakes front & rear,,, nice sporty seat "ti-somthing-or-other" (forgotten what brand but cost me a fortune),,, the peddles are almost brand new,,, spiffy slim-line flats "Atomlap-aircorp",,, It has big fat lightweight Saint cranks,,, & Fox DH3 shock

If you can find some one who`s after a cheap & unbreakable DH rig then give them my phone number please
0407 135 656
Im in Murarrie Brisbane
Ive no idea what it`s worth these days (i know what it owes me tho) but i`m keen for about $1600 for a quick sale

cheers
Matt

The bike is basically bullet proof

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
calling EMF

Hey there all you young Yup Munts, how`s it all been hangin? Long time no see, hope you all had a wonderful Anzac day holiday (i worked) :-(

anyways,,, just letting you all know that i`m offering my trusty old Da-Bomb DH rig for sale & was hoping you guys could help point people towards buying it for me

as you all should know it is totally un-break-able,,, if i can`t break it then no-one can,,, it`s the later model that came out with the revised-stronger rear arm, it has brand new 888s on it with the you-beauty Aerial tripple clamp thingys,,, X0 derailure & shifter (also brand new),,, it has tripple wall rear rim (Un-breako),,, pretty new tyres front & rear, my own chain guide (un-breako),,, & near new 6-pot brakes front & rear,,, nice sporty seat "ti-somthing-or-other" (forgotten what brand but cost me a fortune),,, the peddles are almost brand new,,, spiffy slim-line flats "Atomlap-aircorp",,, It has big fat lightweight Saint cranks,,, & Fox DH3 shock

If you can find some one who`s after a cheap & unbreakable DH rig then give them my phone number please
0407 135 656
Im in Murarrie Brisbane
Ive no idea what it`s worth these days (i know what it owes me tho) but i`m keen for about $1600 for a quick sale

cheers
Matt

The bike is basically bullet proof

EMF............. here is your Whistler weapon

binner

Hath shat hymself
6 more cms of snow at Whistler last night.

Opening day postponed til 2011
Mark, that's not funny. Ummm I'm only coming to Whistler to drive the sea to sky highway, its been a dream of mine for years. I have watched it's progress from day one and am super stoked to actually be on that very road I followed online for years.

Ohh and the crepes/pancakes from that wee lil french patisserie in whistler village.

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The sea to sky is awesome fun now that it's done. More fun than riding a DH bike in the snow, but not as much fun as riding Coffs.

Don't worry though fellas, it's not snowing on the lower mountain and what's left melts pretty quick in the rain. They are still calling for a May 15 open.

I like how you can pump up Whistler as much as you want and you still can't over hype it. Coffs with Mt Coramba and The Planto and a bunch of country bumpkins is pretty cool, but Whistler's ok too.

binner

Hath shat hymself
snows the limit

The sea to sky is awesome fun now that it's done. More fun than riding a DH bike in the snow, but not as much fun as riding Coffs.

Don't worry though fellas, it's not snowing on the lower mountain and what's left melts pretty quick in the rain. They are still calling for a May 15 open.

I like how you can pump up Whistler as much as you want and you still can't over hype it. Coffs with Mt Coramba and The Planto and a bunch of country bumpkins is pretty cool, but Whistler's ok too.
i like the snow

binner

Hath shat hymself
2 piece feed meal

Do you guys get charged any extra for bringing bikes?
no , 2 pieces of luggage each under 32 kilos, did I mention my bike weighs in at 17.3 kilo's.

but they charge you extra on the lift for gay green bikes..........:eek:

Last edited:

toodles

Wheel size expert
no , 2 pieces of luggage each under 23 kilos, did I mention my bike weighs in at 17.3 kilo's.
My cock weighs in at 16kg...

Booked onto the same connecting flight as you so we can hold hands and spoon. Air Alaska FTW.

WestJet was cheaper but they didn't fly till like 4 hours later and I know you'd cry.

Mugger

Senir oMermber
no , 2 pieces of luggage each under 23 kilos, did I mention my bike weighs in at 17.3 kilo's.

but they charge you extra on the lift for gay green bikes..........:eek:
Don't we get it for free anyway/I thought going to USA was 32kg/28kg?

Quintin

Eats Squid
Mark, that's not funny. Ummm I'm only coming to Whistler to drive the sea to sky highway, its been a dream of mine for years. I have watched it's progress from day one and am super stoked to actually be on that very road I followed online for years.

Ohh and the crepes/pancakes from that wee lil french patisserie in whistler village.
'super stoked'. you're ready.

My cock weighs in at 16kg...
sounds like you have something still attached to it