is it the longest

• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

toodles

Wheel size expert
Ok cool, let me know when you have booked a bus. I PMd you my numbers.
No more Chameleon, I sold it before I left Oz. I have a Jackal now that loves the rear brake on the right.
Booked a bus leaving YVR at 2pm and arriving at the Squamish Adventure centre at 3.45pm.

The chameleons used to be such a sick frame but they gayed them up with that eccentric BB crap.

Binner - can believe you sold that thing so cheap. I woulda given you some dosh just for the rear shock.

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Booked a bus leaving YVR at 2pm and arriving at the Squamish Adventure centre at 3.45pm.

The chameleons used to be such a sick frame but they gayed them up with that eccentric BB crap.
I agree. Ecc BB farked a perfectly good design. My old Jackal is a pig, but I like the angles.

I will see you at the Adventure Centre at 3.45pm. Get ready to be at the Centre of Adventure...

Jetlag's a bit of a bitch. Got a tip for ya. Set your watch or phone or whatever to Vancouver time as soon as you board your plane and try and stay awake til the final leg and sleep the last bit if you can. Then we'll try and keep you up Friday night til late over beers so you can sleep through the night and if you can pull that off you should be sweet. 14 days and we'll be putting your bike together in my garage.

binner

Hath shat hymself
stocks are falling

Binner - can believe you sold that thing so cheap. I woulda given you some dosh just for the rear shock.
its the GFC...... plus a $1400 dentist bill and rising, great start to a holiday....:rolleyes:

binner

Hath shat hymself
Fark. You still in old man? I can get youa $50 refund on your accomodation if you wanna cancel.
I'm in but i think i just want a relaxing holiday in canada, maybe no riding for me just sun,coffee, and sleep....
I have another dentist appointment Tues = $500 +/-

binner

Hath shat hymself
lonesome

yeah coming up a few days before and we doin some xc before we leave, i'm on holidays as of the 18th

Mugger

Senir oMermber
usps

Anyone know how to get in contact with usps, coming to 14 days for waiting a brake lever and have no idea how to contact them and DNZ havn't responded to email I sent last week.

binner

Hath shat hymself
DNZ who

nope, but in all the years I have used USPS (you do mean united states postal service right) not UPS I never had a problem.
If its getting this close you should just reorder or ask DNZ for a track # if they used priority express post.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Picked up a Qantas bike box today... $16.50 with no staff hook up. Grrr. Bloody huge thing though and thick cardboard. If anyone is after one, they're at the group check-in counter.

Mugger

Senir oMermber
nope, but in all the years I have used USPS (you do mean united states postal service right) not UPS I never had a problem.
If its getting this close you should just reorder or ask DNZ for a track # if they used priority express post.
Untraceable via <2kg parcel, emailed DNZ, they're chasing it up and finally emailed USPS after their figuring out their shithouse website. Sad thing is, the pants that CRC forgot to include in my order posted early last week and arrived today.