is it the longest

• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

toodles

Wheel size expert
Finished work. Gotta hit the exchange tomorrow and then hopefully fly out Friday.

I might check into the condo a day or two early. Will stock the fridge up with beer for the men and two sugar-free, lo-carb, light pink cruisers for Binner

binner

Hath shat hymself
Finished work. Gotta hit the exchange tomorrow and then hopefully fly out Friday.

I might check into the condo a day or two early. Will stock the fridge up with beer for the men and two sugar-free, lo-carb, light pink cruisers for Binner
dont forget the mask n rubber ball

binner

Hath shat hymself
fly safe

Probably won't catch you before then so see ya there dude. Don't get kicked off the plane.
ok nig, have a good flight and relax.....its a world of hurt in the big aircraft, lots of people all around you in your face and private space, nowhere to go, trapped in an aluminium tube.

scotch is yr friend.

see you at the lift big fella

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
does the lady boy need a lift up on Friday? I have a car that 'may' fit the stupid bike...
Toodles is probably on his way and won't see this til it's too late, but he's booked the bus from the airport that will drop him 200m from my house. Probably easier for you to just stick with that, but I'll leave it up to him if he gets this message and wants you to pick him up.

What are you doing this weekend Kirk? Want to come to my place as well? We'll be riding park I would imagine on Sat/Sun.

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nah my flight isn't till 11am tomorrow. Already booked the bus though.
You'd better be leaving soon if you want to get here by tomorrow. It's a long way you know.

Actually you have time on your side. We're half a day behind, so you can chill.