• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
strong

its a dry dry heat, heat is oppresive today, 32/33 and really feeling it. May be no riding today and off to the lake.

Original sin has finally opened, time to get these lads on film.

out

binner

Hath shat hymself
beer n beef

damn you *waves fist in the air*

mmmm but this Sailor Jerry tastes quiet fine..............:D

toodles

Wheel size expert
what happened to Toodles? I dont have facebook but have heard reports he got snapped?
Ah I'm alright man... Just had some persistent back pain after a crash two weeks ago. Decided to check it out cos it seemed to be getting worse rather than better. The physio beat me up, cracked my back and then stuck needles in me and left them there for half an hour. I think they work by distracting you from the original problem by hurting you elsewhere....

Either way, taking today off the bike and will get back into it tomorrow. Stupid old fucked out body.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Yeah its got something to do with racing Vets...

Hopefully the surgery goes well mate. Maybe darts is the sport of the future

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Day 3 of Road trip up in Mount 7 aka, psychosis race - Kram went down hard on the steep section, helmet cam footage to come.

Binner is curled up in a little ball sitting in a hot tub back in Whistler covered in blood.

Shanebo

Likes Dirt
Evidence

Day 3 of Road trip up in Mount 7 aka, psychosis race - Kram went down hard on the steep section, helmet cam footage to come.

Binner is curled up in a little ball sitting in a hot tub back in Whistler covered in blood.
We need pictures of the "I don't wear armour" fool of all the body damage here is a good example of his previous whistler visit :D

toodles

Wheel size expert
There are a few of us looking at going back in 2011, the same crew that went last year. Let us know if you are interested in joining in, or if not I can at least give you some info on where to stay, trains to catch etc.
Seriously very keen on this mate. Will talk to you soon.