• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
How’s the chillykunt going ?
Getting bored of it ?
Still very playful as mark would say ?with the low end shock
loving it , finally dialed
never bored with it
extremely playful now with a light front end, what low end shock do you speak of....its tuned perfect for the rig and my style..
been doing caloundra, tewantin and private trails in Cooroy....
i have way too much gopro footage, went and bought a gopro 5 , awesome stuff.... still learning how to get the most out of it....
see you up there....

Last edited:

EMF

Eats Squid
never bored with it
extremely playful now with a light front end, what low end shock do you speak of....its tuned perfect for the rig and my style..
i have way to much go pro footage, went and bought a gopro 5 , awesome stuff.... still learning how to get the most out of it....
see you up there....
Pro kunt we’re selling out the CM 2000
$85
If it arrives I’ll shoot some Detonate and Trouty for ya

EMF

Eats Squid
never bored with it
i have way to much go pro footage, went and bought a gopro 5 , awesome stuff.... still learning how to get the most out of it....
see you up there....

You know it upper flickty
Now with a few more tech black runs

binner

Hath shat hymself
seen a few whilst riding ...some dude blasted past me on the trail on the way up...what a douche.........

Gripo

Eats Squid
Mugger...whats the address of that car park in your latest Vlog...I might be a local to ironbark & bunyaville trails soon

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Mugger...whats the address of that car park in your latest Vlog...I might be a local to ironbark & bunyaville trails soon
Google search pine hills lightning baseball car park and you can't miss it. Just off jinker track.