is it the longest

• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
yep,,,how could I recognise you , I've never seen you before... lots on the trails....thats why I dont do Gap a lot. Were you the dude that got yr chain mashed in between yr spokes that we helped out or are you the dude that blasted between us pullin a big skid or are you the dude that was coming down and didnt stop for us coming up... shall i keep asking ?. Ohhhh hang on were you the guy with his missus on the ironhorse sunday. Or the dude in the parking lot in the fred flintstone blue Volvo TURBO stationwagon held together by wire n timber that came over and asked about my muffler and engine whist doin a rolli :D:p:cool:

there was a lot of yelling, you should have yelled out "binkunt"

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
yep,,,how could I recognise you , I've never seen you before... lots on the trails....thats why I dont do Gap a lot. Where you the dude that got yr chain mashed in between yr spokes that we helped out or are you the dude that blasted between us pullin a big skid or are you the dude that was coming down and didnt stop for us coming up... shall i keep asking ?. Ohhhh hang on were you the guy with his missus on the ironhorse sunday

there was a lot of yelling, you should have yelled out "binkunt"
Gold fish memory, I've been to ya house and bought the 350's off you. I was on another bike that day and waved to you in the car park as you left.:)
Yeah, quite a lot out there on the weekends, trails were still pretty dusty and loose.

binner

Hath shat hymself
Gold fish memory, I've been to ya house and bought the 350's off you. I was on another bike that day and waved to you in the car park as you left.:)
Yeah, quite a lot out there on the weekends, trails were still pretty dusty and loose.
arghhhh yeah sorry man... i got ya now....... you were at the pull in to parking lot, i saw you and thought ....aghh man ive seen that guy before..... did you smash it out !!!!

it was a weird day out there, we helped a few dudes, got yelled at, drank beer, hit a few trees

binner

Hath shat hymself
I want those 350's back!!!!!! ;););););)

I wasnt too loud pulling away from carpark was I ;)

here is a teaser for the day of riding, the real one to come soon

Flow-Rider

Burner
I want those 350's back!!!!!! ;););););)

I wasnt too loud pulling away from carpark was I ;)
No not at all, smoke the wheels up next time. ;)

They've got a creak in them somewhere now and a few more scratches. I think they're close to the end of life, even the rest of that coating is coming off fast.

binner

Hath shat hymself
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO............that coating doesn't last , doesn't affect them though. Creak where man.. lets strip em down n take a look