• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
how u doin?

hey kram..there's talk of you headin down this long weekend 1/2/3rd May.is this true and if so how you gettin down and what day n time u leavin? gotta get things sorted ....eg gotta get the missus on side..wink...wink...and get tha supplies sorted....Heroine r u in for an o/niter?.can you get a nite pass........

Last edited:

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yup. Leaving Sat about 6am. Was planning on returning Mon arvo after some runs, but my transport might be lea

The idea of the bus sounds cool. I've got transport sorted, but It'd be way cooler to all go together and less petrol expense too. If you want to car pool, let me know.

Quintin

Eats Squid
c u at the top

ok ill get on top of the bus. see how i go

no go on the bus... long weekends are booked out early. next time for sure.

its time for a ute convoy

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
Damn I'm out !!

.....well after much debate..I'm pullin out .My back yard reno is more important than riding for 3 days (ohhhhhh that's sooooo hard to say!!!!).but hey once it's done ....then every weekend will be for riding.....good luck guys and don't break anything, esp the bikes...........!! (.walking away from puter sulking and sobbing)

Quintin

Eats Squid
what if

hmm

what if we promised to come and help with more blitzing the weekend after? come on this weekend cant be missed. there must be a way

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
I'll take my car down if need be (Quintin you love that dodgy rack dont you) What is the status on shuttles if we get there can we get in on them?

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yo, I'm leaving at 6am Saturday from the Stapylton BP. It's the big BP where the Macca's and everything is not far from Yatala. You guys want to meet up and make a convoy? Or are you leaving Friday?

My V10 is imminent. UPS said tomorrow for sure.

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
Of course it will Kram, I'm sure the toothfairy is going to deliver it first thing in the morning!

Kram we are leaving sat morning too, not sure exactly what time, wasn't it 4am last time? Who are you going down with??

I think I've met fallboy before, did you organise one of the first big brissy urbans? Before all the little kids took over?

So where has the accomodation been booked?? It includes breakfast right?? right??

binner

Hath shat hymself
ohhhh maaaan...

I'm gettin jazzed just readin all this !!!! ahhhhhhh well get heaps of vid for us to salivate over when yall gat back .....I can't wait for tha weekend to landscape..yeeee hahhh..(not)

binner

Hath shat hymself
organising

...FB was one of the early starters of Urbans b4 the little punkers took over and turned them into 7-11 slurpie nites..........ahhhh the good ol days......and yes Gland will be entertaining..I think he wants to do a bit of video for the asia lifestyle program in Tokyo.......... gotta look your best.....
...so recapping......this Sat 30th April 1pm @ my digs for a trip to the hills and I want to go to Nebo private on Mon to scout.......

binner

Hath shat hymself
UPS sux

....geeez kram . I hope they don't hold up your rig .......dogs n scanners love checking frames over n over again esp when UPS is involved.............. go get em!!!!!

EMF

Eats Squid
fallboy wins

thanks for the invo f boy running the same ship as a-liner

tear it down

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
a-liner said:
....geeez kram . I hope they don't hold up your rig .......dogs n scanners love checking frames over n over again esp when UPS is involved.............. go get em!!!!!
Customs has already released it and it has left UPS headquarters. Nothing can stop it now!!!!

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Gargh, i wanna hit up Coffs but can't :mad:

Off to mapo on Sunday instead, anyone wanna come with, got space for one. Shuttles included.