• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

EMF

Eats Squid
URGENT: udate on coffs

any news on how all the guys r doing down south?

thanks to the hot chick who was kind enough to shuttle yesterday - cheers

a-liner you r race ready

beno communicate and u shall receive

binner

Hath shat hymself
bideo killed tha radio star.....

..spoke to FB......yessss lotsa video I was told .....heavy drinking......FB was using the 12v sheath........ Quint went soft>>>> lol.......FB also got very emotional about Coffs.........
...hopefully FB will be set to do brookfield on tha 22nd........

Quintin

Eats Squid
coff up a lung

sweet weekend.... you guys gotta give it a try but fly next time. the traffic was a killer. i have 1 spot on my body t hat doesnt hurt (sadly)

the official coffs vid is on the way. depends how long the boys take to send the dv stuff on cd

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
ass holes/.,,

.....ohhhh now rub it in why dont ya!!!! lol........sounds like I missed on on some good shite huh...ohh well to make me feel better I finished the yard and we did a few runs on Sat with a really cool shuttler....... when's the next loooooooooooong weekend???? ..I'm definatly there..want to stomp big ..........check

Quintin

Eats Squid
heroine said:
a-liner you r race ready
i think a-liner needed the anger that built up from not going to coffs to make him punch out the flawless runs. nice work son.

the new thread title i like it. its fast

binner

Hath shat hymself
single track.....

......yes....yes......pent up anger spewed out of me on Sat, that poor single track was gettin an ass whippin!!!! .....felt fast and way smooth .did a few runs and actually peddled through the whole thing......I need to get into shape!! was f@#$ed after it..gotta get me a road cassette for tha rear ......
as for the title...I stole it from some other site that used it.........yes it's true I'm not original..blahhhhh blahhhh

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Coff it up

Coffs was awesome......
Best track Ive ever ridden. I got up this morning and didnt know what to do with myself without that fat track just up the road. The stinky is like an ozzing bucket of puss right now. Thanks for the master cylinder Kram. What an awesome weekend, next long weekend I am there, but will be staying in a better place.......

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WE didn t end up riding on monday it was pouring rain... Didn t want to drive back to bris all wet and grubby.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Fair enough. Any dragons get slayed on Sunday night?

I was so farkin sore on Monday there was no way I was riding anymore.

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
oh some advice on anyone looking to visit Coffs harbour.... stay away from the howey mowey!!! That is the craziest place I've ever been to, downsyndrome midgets singing kareoke drunk should be enough to deter anyone!!! I wonder if the FTR boys even made it out alive, or at least without an STD....

You got it right buy heading off Sunday night Toodles, we took about 6 hours to get home with the stupid traffic monday morning but there was always Quintin throwing fits while we passed a church bus in traffic over and over to keep us amused...

The weekend was fantastic, any pics of the shuttles we were running! 12 bikes, 12 guys!! Now that efficiency for you!!

Oh and Quintin... 3 times!!

Quintin

Eats Squid
no dragons - crazy dave talked me out of the goth

yo toodles,

you made the BEST call by leaving a day early. we went to the seedyest place sunday night it was so scary. but yeah same here - my hands could barely move monday morn and i wouldnt have had a smooth day.

Quintin

Eats Squid
3 times!!!!!!!!!!

damn it tommo, you make me so mad! 3 times here also but just wasnt the same if you know what i mean.

:mad:

:mad:

toodles

Wheel size expert
3 times? Eh?

And those damaged goth chicks are great fun. Come out to my clubs sometime and I'll show you what I mean.

Tommo - Next time, you're not getting a lift back until you hit the gap.

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
3 times eh tommo? Did you take the A-line?. I think that they should rename the hoey-moey into the hoey lowie cause thats all you will find there. Damn midgets.

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
Well I was going to hit it but it rained!!! No really I was!!

No no A-lines got hit, I told I'm just not that much of a hardcore rider.

Dragon slayer where is your new sig??

binner

Hath shat hymself
this weekend.............7th, 8th May

Really wanna hit up the mtn this weekend, but remember guys it's Mothers Day Sunday.............who's keen for Sat shuttles..............this is my last ride b4 Brookfield , next weekend (14th,15th) is out for me........going on a sheath weekend away..........then it's race weekend..........lemme know......

Quintin

Eats Squid
a2m

ok sat arvo is good for me 3pm? i want to teach the mtn a lesson. it cant turn its back on me again.

a-liner/heroine... are we going to have a serious look at the huge road gap this time? i wont be intimidateed any longer.